1

Author's POV

"Where have you been the whole night Jennie?" A fuming raven haired girl hissed in anger.

Jennie take off her shoes, rub her temple. She didn't answered then go to the kitchen. She take aspirin and drink water.

"Were you at a party?" She asked again.

"Yes I was in a party. Our CEO invited everyone. Can you please stop asking me questions now? Let me sleep Jisoo." Jennie said coldly and about to go to their bedroom.

They are in a relationship over 5 years now. Jennie is an music composer, and singer but her company never give her any chances. She only helps the big music composers in their company.

While Jisoo is a successful doctor, a surgeon to be specific. She works at Seoul National Hospital. She belongs to a very cultured, strict and sofisticated family. Jennie is also from a good family but not a very rich one. she lost her mom at a young age. Her father worked hard to grow up her.

"I waited for you whole night. I was worried, you didn't even picked up your phone." Jisoo said stopping her.

"So? I did this before also right? Why did you even waited for me when you clearly know that I'm not gonna come back home until morning? It was a sudden party so I couldn't have the time to text you." She said looking at Jisoo.

"You are doing this frequently nowdays..." Jisoo said looking straight into her eyes.

Jennie clenched her jaw getting frustrated, "yes I'm doing it nowdays because I have a life!! An individual life!! A goal to achieve.. I'm not like you who had a good score from the start or a rich background. You already get your dream job. I'm still struggling, it's giving me stress."

"Why are you talking so rudely Jen? I'm trying to lessen your stress, you are the one pushing me away. Individual life? You're not single, you should remember that we are in a relationship. I'm trying to help you as much as I can. You're talking about my rich family? You should remember that I never used a single penny to achieve my dream job!! I worked hard, did part time jobs and had a scholarship. You're being insensitive." Jisoo bursted out in anger.

Jennie stopped herself from saying words that will hurt Jisoo. She go in the bedroom to take rest.

Jisoo's POV

After our fight I get out of the apartment to go to my parent's house. Fights are really common in us these days. It makes me scared. I'm an overthinker. I know Jennie loves me so much but I still feel insecure. It's been 8 years we are in a relationship and living together even though my parents don't like her.

She has a good heart. She is kind, loyal, beautiful. I know how hard her childhood was. Her father is not a rich person, she needed to work part time jobs. She is trying to debut as a singer and as a composer also. But their CEO always not giving her a chance.

4 years ago I get my job at Seoul National hospital. That time I thought Jennie was gonna debut but it never happened.

We live in not so good area. Our apartment is also cheap. I told her that my job pay me enough to at least have a small apartment in a good area. Jennie don't want that, she is stubborn. She don't want to use my money. I don't understand why she don't want to? We are not some strangers. I'm her girlfriend, can't I help to make our relationship and living better?

There is another problem that she only want a committed relationship. I always have the dream to get married to her. I really love her so much. I feel insecure about how she sometimes pushes me away, don't let me get close to her, then after days she will come to me and act normal.