7

Jisoo's POV

I arrived at our apartment around 1 in the morning. I didn't got a single call from Jennie, neither received my calls. I'm getting worried now. I opened the door to find it dark. Is she sleeping?

"Jennie.. Babe.. are you sleeping?" I called out her name a couple of times.

It's weird. I go straight to our bedroom. It's also empty. I turn on the lights. My eyes fall on the closet, it's almost empty. Most of Jennie's clothes are gone. What the hell is happening?

I tried to call Jennie but it keep on saying not reachable. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. My eyes fall on the a paper on the bedside table. It's a letter. Undoubtedly it's Jennie's handwriting.

I'm sorry Jisoo for everything. For not treating you the way you deserves. I keep on neglecting my responsibilities only for my hopeless dreams. I'm broken right now. I don't know how much time will it take to heal. I love you so much chu, but I'm leaving. I'll only hurt you if I stay with you. I don't wanna see you suffer because of my foolishness or bad behaviour. I failed to keep my promises a long time ago. Can you wait for me? I'm not sure when will i come back but if you can, please wait for me. Don't try to contact me for the meantime. I'll come back no matter what situation I'm in. I love you so much, always and forever.

                                               Only Yours
                                                  JENNIE

I started to feel dizzy after reading the letter. How can she do that? What exactly happened to her? Why she left?

I take my phone, started to call some of her friends. Unfortunately they don't know anything. I called her phone again and again, it said switched off. I can't help but to burst in tears. It hurts so much. I never imagined that she would disappear like this? Am I not important to her?

"Why did you do that Jen? Am I no one to you? Why are you so fucking selfish!? What am I gonna do now without you!!?" I screamed, punching the mirror as it shattered into pieces just like my heart.

Lisa's POV

My secretary haven't given any update about Jennie yet. I'm feeling stressed. Jisoo isn't here yet. It's past checking time, Dr. Park check me. I honestly hate it when someone else touch me instead of her.

A nurse entered to give me lunch. I glared her coldly. "Where is Dr. Kim?"

"Ah she take leave for a few days. Here's your medicine." She said, holding up the medicine.

"Leave for a few days? Why? Is she okay??" I asked, getting worried.

"I don't know. Please take this medicine." She insisted again, I slapped her hand away. I'm freaking irritated now.

"Get out. I don't wanna take medicine until she is here." I said coldly. I need her presence badly.

I wanna leave this fucking place! I seriously don't care whether Jisoo have a gf. I want her no matter what. Suddenly my phone started to rang. I received the call.

"Hello Ms. Manoban. I got you every single information that you wanted." My secretary said.

"Spill it."

"Her name is Jennie Kim. She works at YG ent. as a assistant director/composer also a singer. She have been trying to be the main composer for a long time but her company never give her a chance. Recently she had been rejected by the CEO again. After that incident she literally vanished. I mean she went somewhere but I don't have the details. Ms. Jisoo have no clue either. She have been searching her from yesterday." He said.

"Update me every single details. Oh and send me Jisoo's number as well." I hung up feeling a bit satisfied.

"I'll make sure you'll completely forget Jennie and be mine." I can feel the excitement in my blood.

Jisoo's POV

I keep on trying to call Jennie but it seems like she blocked me. I even called her friends also but they have clue where she is. I will go to her company. I don't understand what did I even do wrong that she left me? I was with her thin to thick every single moment. I never leave her side even for once.

My phone started to ring. I wiped my tears and pick up the call. It's from my parents.

"Yes mom?" My voice is still hoarse for all those crying.

"What's wrong? why does your voice sounds like you were crying?" Mom asked.

I don't want to tell her anything, or else they will point out how bad Jennie is. I know she will be back today. She can't stay away from me.

I stared at our picture. We took that picture in our 1st anniversary. There's not even once i thought about leaving her behind, even though a lot of times she pushed me away. I don't want to believe that she left me.

"I love you so much Jen. Don't leave me. Please come back I'll never complaint about anything ever again. I need you love. Please come back." I clutched onto the picture as the tears running down nonstop.

Lisa's POV

It's night and I can't sleep. I keep on tossing and turning around on the bed. Something feels weird. It feels like my body needs something.

I sit up on the bed, mess up my hair. "Ugh! Why can't I sleep?" I asked myself.

Suddenly I felt the strange smell. The smell is kind of metallic. My body started to feel more restless. The smell is getting stronger. I get down from bed and walked towards the door. Definitely it's coming from outside. I slowly opened the door and saw one of the nurse sitting just beside my room and cleaning her wounded hand. Blood dripping from her hand.

A strange hunger took over my body. The blood looks so tempting. I can feel my mouth watering. I want to taste it...

_________________________________________

35 votes for this chapter!