37

Jisoo's POV

The bullet shot directly in her head. Her  body hit on the floor with a loud thud. Jennie wiggled out under Lisa's large body. She run towards me.

"My God! You did it!" She cried out then hug me tightly.

I'm still shocked that I killed Nox. My hands are still shaking.

"Y-yes.. I don't know how I get the courage." I stuttered.

"Hey it's all over now. Let's go." She caress my back.

"You are bleeding Jen." I noticed the gash.

She give me a smile, "It's not hurting. I succeed to save you. I'm relieved."

"How did you know I'm here?" I asked.

We walked out of the cave. It's not dark outside. The red moon is already in full view. It's huge.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you after getting out of here." she said as we started to walk.

"I have never seen the moon this much big." I heard Jennie said.

"Me too." I nodded.

I suddenly felt the chain around my neck is getting extremely hot. I look down to see it's glowing red. Jennie stared at me in shock as well.

"Wh-what's going on?" I asked.

"Shit! We have to leave now. I should have listened to her!" She hold my hand tightly before started to run. Im totally dumbfounded.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" I asked while running.

"We need to go to the wi--" she stopped making me stumble.

She stared horrified in front of us. I hold her hand tighter as I see Vernon standing with a bunch of mascular men. They have guns in their hands as well. We backed away thinking about escaping.

"Don't you dare to run away. You are surrounded by my guards." He yelled.

He marched towards us. He punched Jennie and grabbed my hair, pulling me close to him. I winced in pain.

"Don't touch her!" She tried to get up but one of the guard kicked in her gut.

"Stop!! Please stop! Don't hit her!" I cried out.

The guard pressed on the gash of her shoulder. Jennie whimpered in agony. I just can't see it.

"You dared to run away from us. Because of you two my grandfather almost died. Bitch! I won't let you go now. If you don't give me the stone then I'll kill you. I'm not gonna care about about power. If I can't get it then I won't let anyone have it as well." He spat those words on my face.

I glared at him, "You can't change my decision, fucking coward."

He clenched his jaws then pressed the gun on my head. "I'm telling you one last time--"

A bone chilling growl stopped him from talking. We all stared at the dark ahead of us. We can hear the heavy footsteps. I gulped.

"She didn't died.." I heard Jennie said.

"Guards! Be ready. I will kill that fucking bitch." Vernon yelled, pushing me back.

The gigantic figure comes out of the darkness. The bullet hole is visible on her head. Her eyes are glowing red now instead of blue. Lisa's face is covered with blood. She is looking vile. Her focus is on me. She roared before running towards me.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? FIRE NOW!" Vernon ordered as his guards started to fire at Lisa.

It stopped her pace. She started to ripped apart them. Jennie suddenly come to me. She hold my hand, signaling to left silently as Vernon is engaged in the fight. We backed away silently. Vernon about to cast a spell but Lisa claw him up by his throat.