21

Jisoo's POV

I still shocked about what happened. Lisa isn't back yet and it's almost 5 in the morning. I couldn't slept for the whole night. I don't understand my feelings. Why am I getting attracted to her? I still haven't moved on from Jennie yet. Why does it feels wrong yet right at the same time?

I heard the door open. It's must be Lisa. I don't know how to face her. I still go downstairs to check. I found her on the sofa laying, looking exhausted. Even her clothes are messy. Wait it wasn't those clothes she wore last night.

"Why are you up early?" She asked coldly without looking at me.

"Where have you been? You had fever." I said, not answering her question.

I heard her sigh. "I'm fine now. I'm going to sleep." She walked passed me.

She needs space I guess. I should have known this complicated situation can happen after our marriage. I'm feeling extremely stressed.

After two hours of cleaning the kitchen and living room to keep my mind off from those thoughts. I made some light breakfast. I'll go to hospital from today to start on the case. I go upstairs to call Lisa. She is still sleeping on the couch. Her mouth is open a little bit. She looks really exhausted. Two of her shirt button is undone. My eyes caught sight of a tattoo. It looks like a moon.

I hesitated first then gently move her shirt a little bit to reveal a very beautiful moon tattoo. The design is amazing. I run my fingertips on the tattoo lightly. As if I was in trance that I didn't noticed Lisa already awake.

"What do you think you're doing?" I jumped in fright as she growled.

She hold my wrist tightly, pulling me on top of her. I yelped in surprise. Our faces are too close. She stared in my eyes with so many emotions. I want to tell her to let me go but not a single comes out from my mouth as my mind start to become fuzzy. She slowly moved her face closer to me. I panicked, my heartbeats gets crazier. I close my eyes, she didn't kissed me.

Instead she said, "don't let me lose control over myself until the right day."

With that she released me and walked away from me. What does she means? Why my feelings are changing? It's clear now that she have feelings for me. What am I gonna do now?

My phone rang, bring me  out of my thoughts. I checked it. It's Vernon who is calling me. I sighed picking up the call.

"Ms. Kim come to the hospital in 30 minutes. There's another attack. But this time the victim's friend was with her. She is in the hospital." He said, sounding oddly excited.

"I'll be there." I said then hung up.

I took a few breaths. I need to help them as much as I can. Taking a bath I get ready for the hospital. I'm nervous about this whole mission though. I walked down the stairs and saw Lisa working on her laptop. I decide to ignore her for the meantime.

"Where are you going?" She asked, looking at me.

"Uh hospital. I'm gonna join fully from today." I answered shortly.

"Why didn't you told that you're joining in that investigation team of Officer Vernon? Why do I need to found it out from the news? Did you forget that I'm your wife?" With each others her expression becoming colder and colder.

Her eyes are blazing in anger. It make me scared, yet irritated at the same time.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I should have told you. Even though we are married now, you can't talk to me like this. We are married for business." I snapped at her before going out.

.
.
.
.
.

Lisa's POV

Fuck it! I messed up. I punched the sofa. I'm scared that my secrets will expose. Jisoo is really smart as well as Vernon. He even put spies around me. I know Jisoo is not one of them though. Last night was full moon and I just can't control the beast inside me. Before I lost control over myself and hurt Jisoo, I run away. I found the best target. I was savoring her blood but fuck my luck! That bitch Jennie came out of nowhere. I wanted to kill her then. Unfortunately people come inside so I had to fled. My only fear is whether she saw my face or not.

Jisoo is making me go crazy. Why does she needs to be so attractive? I always lost self control whenever she is close to me. I even tried to mark her. She is not like those girls who will forget their love if you seduce them or give them immense money.

Everything was going according to my plan, then why is it going wrong? I want to punch myself for being reckless. Jisoo is gonna avoid me now. I should apologize for my behavior to her first. I can't manipulate her.

Jess called me to attend a meeting. I don't want to attend it but dad will get mad if I don't. I'll go to her hospital after my meeting.

Almost 3 hours later the meeting ended. I hurriedly walked out of the room without waiting for my dad to finish talking with our dealers.

"Ms. Manoban you have another mee--"

"I can't attend." I snapped at Jess before running towards my car.

I go inside the hospital with a flower bouquet of white roses. She loves them. I saw Dr. Ahn and approached her.

"Hello doctor. Do you know where is Jisoo?" I asked, giving her my charming smile.

"Oh she is in her ward. Checking um a patient." She said hesitantly.

I feel suspicious. Something is wrong. Without speaking anything else I went straight in the elevator. I called Jisoo, but she didn't received it. I have a bad feeling. As soon as the elevator door opened, my throat went dry and blood started to boil in anger.

Jisoo is pushing a wheelchair, where Jennie sitting. Beside them Vernon talking about something. Fuck! How can I be so dumb?

I walked towards them. As soon as they noticed me, Jisoo glared at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

I gulped. Did Jennie tell her anything?

"I come to see you." I said pushing away the nervousness.

"It's good to see you again Ms. Manoban. I was really eager to see you." Vernon said. He smirked as he extended his hand.

I stared at him coldly, "what's the eagerness for meeting me?" I asked shaking his hand.

I regretted it. I felt an intense burn in my hand as I removed my hand immediately.

"There's many reasons." He said.

I stared at him as I see his eyes glow purple. What the hell? Who is he!?

_________________________________________

Vote and comment!

<333