17

Jisoo's POV

I sighed in relief and collapsed on the bed. Finally I can breath freely. I looked around the room. I'm in Lisa's bedroom. The decoration is quite elegant. The grey walls, modern furnitures, king size bed, walk in closet. The room is big and cozy. Her whole house is neatly decorated. There's homely vibe.

I heard the door opened. I looked at Lisa who is leaning on the doorframe. I would be lying if I said she isn't looking hot and attractive. That black tuxedo and trouser makes her handsome.

"Sorry the guestroom haven't fixed yet. You need to um sleep in my room for tonight." She said running her hand through her short hair before coming in and close the door.

"Ah it's fine. I'll sleep on the couch." I said pointing at the black couch.

"No no. Of course not. It's really cold. You sleep on the bed, I'll sleep there." She said.

I'm feeling bad, but I can't share a bed with her as well. She took her nightwear then go in the bathroom to change. I move to the large window. The sky is cloudy. It feels like in a blink of my eyes, my life changed one eighty degree. I lost my love, become broken, then almost lost my dad and our company and now this marriage.

"Jisoo go change now.. I'm done." Lisa said.

I turned around and see her already wearing comfortable clothes. I nodded and changed also. When I come out Lisa is on her laptop doing some work on the sofa. I start to dry my wet hair facing the mirror. I can clearly see her. Unintentionally my eyes fall on her working self. Her eyebrows are knitted in concentration.

She looks really cute in that oversized hoodie and pants. Her skin looks soft and her dark brown orbs are so beautiful yet mysterious.

"You wanna say something?" I startled by Lisa's voice.

I didn't noticed when she saw me staring at her. Gosh! It's so embarrassing.

"Um no.. nothing." I said, looking away from her. I can feel my face heat up.

I heard her giggle. She walked up behind me. My heart start to beat faster. What the hell is going on with me!? Calm down stupid heart!

"W-what are you doing?" I asked as I saw her staring at me through the mirror.

"You look cute when you blush." This statement makes my cheeks heat up again.

"HAHAHAHA! See? You are blushing!" She exclaimed laughing at my face.

I glared at her, "shut up."

"Okay okay sorry. Oh I have something to give you." She said before taking out a simple yet very beautiful locket.

"This is for you." She said smiling at me.

"For me?" I'm surprised.

"Yes. Would you mind if I put it on you?" She asked.

I nodded. She gently removed my hair from my neck and shoulder. Her touch gives sparks. I take a shaky breath. She put it on. The heart shaped locket looks really beautiful.

"Perfect. Now it have it's owner." She mumbled, putting her chin on my shoulder.

She never really come this close to me. My heart is going crazy. I don't like my own body's reaction.

"It belongs to my grandmother. She gave this to me for my bride. She knew I'm into girls. She was the most supportive person in my family. I really miss her so much." She said in a low voice. She sounds broken.

I look at her, "she is not.."

"Mmm she left us when I was 18. Her death put me in a very bad trauma." She continued.