Twenty | Instagram

Y/N

Y/N_L/N: First night in London and first night at Annabel's

Y/N_L/N: First night in London and first night at Annabel's... Still can't get over it

@user jealous you got into annabels!!!
@user Perks of being with Tom.....
@user get me to london asap
@user She wouldn't get in without tom
@user you're not even famous stfu
@user dating @tomholland2013 for fame smh
@user can't get over Tom either looool

I scrolled through my Instagram post for what seemed like hours. I'd just refresh and scroll through hundreds of comments. Before the leak, I think I had about six or seven thousand followers; mostly people who had discovered me through celebrities I had worked with.

They would sometimes tag me in their stories showing the behind the scenes of our days. I posted stories quite often of the movies I worked on and what it was like working on them, but I didn't expect my followers to grow exponentially in twenty four hours.

I now have over thirty five thousand followers, all because I am supposedly dating Tom Holland? Jesus fucking Christ... Although the boys were right, getting the blue tick verification on my account really helped me not get spammed with notifications all the time.

The main thing I had encountered scrolling through the hundreds of comments on my photo, were the cruel and disrespectful personal attacks on me. They commented on my weight, my image, my clothes, my career. I was tagged in fan accounts that had seen my god damn IMDB page, seen my promotion for the current movie and accused me of sleeping my way through Hollywood.

I saw comments saying that I wasn't good enough for Tom, that I wasn't pretty enough or famous enough to be with him. I saw quite a few comments even saying I was a major downgrade from Zendaya and that Tom was doing me a charitable favour for dating me. I definitely agree with that one, I am not on Zendaya's level.

Of course, it didn't bother because I 'wasn't good enough for Tom', it bothered me because I was being judged in general by people on the internet.

I sighed, closing the app and responding to my Mum's text message. After I left Tom's house yesterday morning, I called her and explained the debacle we were in; that I was in a fake relationship and that she had to play along. She was confused but surprisingly okay with it... Kind of.

MUM
Remember I love you
and that four months is
quicker than you think

ME
I love you too

I'm on the way to work at the moment, in a car nicer than any Uber or Taxi could have provided me. Tom's management reached out to the studio and had a car sent to my apartment, making sure that until this whole media blitz settles down, I stayed safe.

I haven't slept well. At all. I mean, it's rare for me to get a proper sleep in during a filming period but the visa leak made me toss and turn in bed with a million different thoughts in my head. I'm not a famous person, I'm not used to publicity, I'm not used to attention.

Nobody pays attention to the producers; they only care about the actors and the director. That's it.

Our shoot location today is extremely close to my apartment, so much as to make the driver laugh when we arrived saying 'blimey you could've walked'. There were a few streets blocked off for us to film although many passing pedestrians stop to take photos. They don't know what the movie is or who is starring in it, but they take photos anyway.

I thanked the driver and walked past the security guards barricading the shoot, blocking the public from entering. In a large marquee tent sat majority of the crew, sitting with their morning coffees and rushing around like they always did.

Movies sets are always pretty manic.

"Good morning everyone!" I hear from Tom's familiar voice before I can actually spot him. The best thing about my promotion is that I don't have to know the call times for cast members anymore; I have bigger and more important tasks to do.

Multiple people call back a 'good morning' as he approaches the border of our blocked off area. He ducks under the security tape and shakes the hand of one of the guards, smiling and sipping at his takeaway coffee cup.

My breath hitched, knowing that my colleagues would have inevitably read social media articles with my name all over it, linking me to Tom romantically. Luckily for me, he headed over to a seperate tent to get his makeup and hair done.

"Morning," Rian our director said clearing his throat after swallowing a mouthful of coffee. I'm not going to lie, I was so on edge about people staring at me or talking about me, that I almost jumped out of my chair when he spoke.

"Jesus fuck! Sorry, you scared me," I sighed, knowing my cheeks would have flushed pink in embarrassment.

"Come walk with me, I wanna have a quick chat," he said waving me closer to him.

I got out of my chair and braced for the touch conversation from our director; the whole 'dating a colleague isn't a good idea type chat. We left the crew tent and ducked under the security tape, walking side by side down the street.

"So I think you know what I want to chat with you about," he chuckled, sipping from his cup.

"Yeah I uh, I can imagine," I said gently.

"Oh cool, Mike told you already then," he grinned.

"Ah wait no, forget what I said. I have no clue what you're talking about now sorry," I said shaking my head.

"Your old producer Mike? We worked together on Knives Out and he gave me the heads up about your age. I just wanted to make sure you understand I have your back incase anyone makes snarky comments. I know it was a bit of a talking point on the Marvel lot," he said showing down on the sidewalk and joining a queue of a coffee shop, despite the fact he was holding a coffee in his hand already.

"Oh! Right, yeah.... I mean it sucks you know, people always assume I got to where I am because of nepotism or that I slept around. But I promise I don't have any relatives in this industry, nor have I slept with old men for jobs," I laughed.

He ordered a second coffee before offering to buy me one which I politely declined. He then ordered me one anyway. We waited to the side as the barista made them for us, the cool London wind whistling in the air.

"Or they assume you got here because of your super real and not at all fake boyfriend," he winked.

"Excuse me?" I said, eyes wide and mouth a gasp.

"His management let me know, so don't worry about me. Like I said before, it's my job as director to make sure I have peoples back. You have insane talent Y/N, I don't want anyone taking that away from you. But your secret is safe with me."