Sixty Seven | Voicemail

TOM

Picking Y/N up from set this afternoon felt like proper boyfriend duties. I mean, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary, we quite often would be on set togethwr day in and day out. But it wasn't particularly common for me to drop into set on a day I wasn't working - I needed my rest and recuperation man.

Today was different. Today I was working out at the gym with my trainer, having a grand old time filled with sweat and banter when he offered to drop me home which I politely declined. Usually what happened when I was in London, was that I'd jog from my place, to the gym as a warm up, we'd do some hard core boxing and HIIT circuits and then I'd jog home as a cool down.

I checked my phone as I exited the boxing ring, looking at any important notifications that I'd need to respond to now rather than later once I got home and showered.

*Missed call from contact: 'Z's new 2022'*

MUM
family dinner tonight? X

MANAGER
Remember the GQ deadline for
images is on Thursday!

I scrolled through the other notifications, tapping on the Instagram portion to expand it from my Lock Screen. I hadn't posted anything recently so it was kind of weird seeing many DM's. The perk of having a verified account was that I could filter my notifications to only people I had selected or spoken to previously.

@hazosterfield sent a story from @Y/N  L/N
@tuwaine: that gyal is muy fuego
@harryholland64: translation?
@tuwaine: very hot fire
@hazosterfield: I love how you have a bigger
crush on Y/N than Tom bloody does hahaha
@hazosterfield: give her a piece of that
creamy dark chocolate mate
@tuwaine: there's enough to go around ;)

"Are you sure you don't want a lift home Tommo?" My trainer said as he swung his towel over his shoulder and sipped from his water bottle.

"Nah man, you'd have to drive an extra ten or twenty minutes on top of your trip, don't worry," I said shaking my head and scrolling again.

@Zendaya: Hey Tom, I don't know if you
changed your number but I'm sorry
about the other week where my emotions
got the best of me and I got angry at you
@Zendaya: Can we chat? I'd really like
to apologise properly to you

"Actually mate, can you drop me to the studio instead? I want to go see Y/N and surprise her," I said locking my phone and shoving it in my back pocket.

So after taking the keys from Y/N to drive us both home from the studio after she had filmed an interesting scene with James, we were home. I obviously have no bad blood about the scene because we're actors and we do sexual things for the sake of our jobs, but there were multiple factors contributing to how I felt today:

1) I haven't slept with Y/N since before I left for Wales to shoot that god awful scene that got rained out constantly in a shitty motel - which was over three weeks ago.

2) I had a missed call from my ex girlfriend who not only yelled at me whilst I was in shitty old Wales, but told me my relationship was completely fake and I was doing it as a rebound from her. And she had now left me messages on Instagram saying she apparently was sorry and wanted to call me again.

3) To top it all off, I saw my girlfriend act out a handjob scene with another man today and I got weirdly horny and weirdly jealous and weirdly sad all at the same time. I think that's because of the first and second points though.