Fifty | Finish

TOM

Once I had a naked woman in front of me, the Golden Globe nominations were the very last thing on my mind. Not to mention, the naked woman was my girlfriend and I was also naked.

I'd seen Y/N naked before and she'd seen me naked too but not in a sexual way I guess. Like, we'd be getting out of the shower quickly on the way to work or something. It makes this situation so bizarre really, having been 'together' for four months and 'together together' for a week. And because Y/N didn't want to sleep with me until after the contract expired, we have basically only had this past week to sleep together.

Let me tell you now, that the universe this past week was completely against us whenever we tried to actually get down to business. We would be too drunk or too busy or too tired or Harry would be here insisting that we watch a movie and fuck me, it's actually happening now and jesus, I'm going to cum in like three minutes, hurry up.

You see, I had tried to finger Y/N when we both got naked, the two of us rushing to get our clothes off like a bunch of bloody teenagers. And she genuinely stopped me, she pulled my hand away and told me she wanted me to just fuck her.

And I'm not complaining because I don't think I'd last a second round of I came during foreplay, so when she grabbed my dick I told her we should just skip ahead to the good part. Which for the record, I never do. I might love foreplay more than the actual sex itself. But right now? Fuck, right now was a race against time. And by time, I mean my inevitable cum shot.

"I'm uh, I'm a bit a rusty just as a warning," Y/N said as she straddled me on the bed.

"Yeah this won't be the best sex of our lives, I'll probably last like two seconds, sorry," I laughed, knowing I hadn't had sex since Zendaya. Seriously, my boner hurts to have right now.

"Definitely not. The next time, will be much better but right now I don't even think I can edge myself," she admitted, running her hand through my hair.

"So we're on the same page then, this is going to be a quick shag to get the uncomfortable 'first time' jitters over and done with so we can just have sex whenever we want after this," I laughed, pumping my hand up and down my cock.

"Exactly, we have an uneventful fuck now so that we can get your mind off the awards and skip this weird nervous situation we're in where we've waited so long to have sex that it's just awkward given it's finally happening," she said propping herself up on her knees to line herself up with me.

"Okay we're just stalling now, should we just uh, should we just do it now?" I said biting my lip and looking down at her plump little pussy hovering above the tip of my cock. Jesus Christ, this is actually happening. I feel like a virgin again, this is so fucking weird.

She nodded and sunk down onto me slowly, a deep groan falling from my mouth and a short gasp from hers.

"I can't believe you never tried to do this for the past four months," I chuckled, holding onto her hips as she adjusted to my size.

"I didn't want you to think I was just taking advantage of fake dating a celebrity. How come you didn't try to do this with me?" She asked, taking a deep breath and slowly raising herself up.

"I didn't want you to think I was a sleazy celebrity taking advantage of fake dating you," I laughed, leaning up to kiss her.

As much as crazy, passionate, rough sex was incredible to have, you know that you really click with someone when you kind of have those mini conversations with the other person whilst you're literally inside them.

Fuck I need to focus now.

"You okay?" I asked her as she sunk back down and winced a little.

"Just, it's been a while," she said under her breath, smiling at me and nodding when she was okay to start properly.

"If it hurts just tell me and we can slow down or stop," I smiled, pulling her down to kiss me again as I started thrusting up into her.

Grinding her hips as I bottomed out with each thrust, she moaned against my lips which bloody hell, was hot. Our lips were sloppy against each other's, out of rhythm as our tongues clashed.

I think there was a point where our teeth clashed but we just laughed it off and continued. It was messy, it was rushed, it was completely desperate but we both needed it. We were utterly touch starved.

"Can we change it up? Doggy?" She asked me, out of breath already.

"Oh darling, I'd love nothing more than that... How'd you know it was my favourite?" I chuckled with a smirk, helping her off me as she positioned herself on her hands and knees.

And a quick Segway from the sex, but she looks great from this angle too. Quickly asking if she was comfortable, I pushed myself into her, a loud moan escaping from her as she flicked her hair out of face.

I gathered as much of it as I could as I pulled her hair, using my other hand to pull her hips against mine whilst I slammed into her. This, was how I'm going to finish. And from the sounds Y/N was making right now, she was close too.

"I'm g- I'm gonna cum," I panted, letting go of her hair and holding onto the headboard of the bed for stability and strength. And at this angle, I could hit deeper inside of her.

We both came. It was great. I'm great. She's great. We're both sweaty messes and the aftercare is well underway. Everything is great.

"Should you check your phone now?" She asked, flipping down next to me and resting her head on my chest.

"I don't want to ruin the post-orgasm buzz," I laughed, watching her reach over me and grab my phone off the bedside table regardless. I had put it on silent so I really had no idea what was on there.

"What if I check it for you and not tell you the result until you're ready?" She suggested, holding the table home close to her chest.

"I'll be able to tell if it's good or bad by your reaction," I laughed.

"Nah, I'm a good actor trust me," she said smiling.

"Fine, you can open my phone. Just- Just lie here with me a little longer," I sighed, closing my eyes and squeezing her tighter against my chest.