Fifty Seven | Hangover

TOM

I'll be honest, waking up in the morning was pretty fucking rough. Timothee stayed in the guest room, Y/N went to meet me upstairs in the master bedroom and apparently I didn't make it up there and evidently passed out on the couch downstairs. That brought me to waking up abruptly when I felt a pillow hit my crotch from Timmy throwing it across the room in attempts to cover me up somewhat.

Because yes, the three of us had a drunken threesome and the three of us fell asleep separately but still naked.

He shook my hand and told me I was a legend before telling me to head upstairs and have a proper sleep in bed with my girlfriend. I had no idea what time it was when this happened, but I presume it was relatively early. I chuckled, told him that us lads had to have each other's backs and that I'd see him at the Globes before he escorted himself out.

It was surprisingly really relaxed. I knew that Timothee wouldn't be the type to make a big deal about a drunk threesome, it was Y/N I was concerned about. So, I went upstairs, quietly crawled into bed and passed out once more.

When I woke up properly much later on in the day at about twelve, Y/N was already sitting up in bed next to me on her laptop working.

"You better not be working," I groaned, looking at her laptop screen open to a million different emails.

"I'm just checking in on a few things, we got approval to send out the full scripts to all of our cast. I'm just making sure like, everything makes sense before I do it," she yawned, cradling a large water bottle in the crook of her arm.

"So... You wanna talk about last night?" I chuckled cheekily, wanting to test the waters and see what her whole view on it was.

"It was definitely something I never imagined would have happened to me, I can say that much," she chuckled as I wriggled closer to her to rest my head in her lap.

"Did you enjoy it though?"

"Of course I did... I definitely don't regret it at all. But I don't want that to become a thing we do often, I want it to be like a very once in a blue moon type of thing," she said running her fingers through my hair and looking down at me lovingly.

"Next time you can invite Florence instead and then we can call it even," I joked, although I possibly wouldn't oppose to that idea. Florence seems like she'd be more into Y/N than me though...

"Fuck off, just cos you're okay with sharing me, doesn't mean that I'm willing to share you," she taunted, pulling my hair as she swore.

Hm... A hint of jealousy perhaps? Might need to test that theory out a little further and see what happens.

"I saw Timmy before he left this morning, he said to say thanks, that we should get drinks and that you've got mad skills," I laughed, obviously paraphrasing what he had said because he didn't say 'mad skills' when discussing my girlfriends blowjob capabilities.

"Was it awkward in the morning knowing what happened last night but being sober today?" She asked timidly. I shook my head. Timothee was actually such a solid guy, I never thought that we'd bond so quickly and get along so well.

I especially never thought we would get to the point where I trusted him with my current girlfriend after he practically stole my previous one. But, he's a good bloke nevertheless. I really like him.

She scrolled through pages upon pages of her script now that she and Shane had finished their final draft. I knew that for the most part, the script would change once we arrived on set but I was excited to finally read the film I had signed a contract to star in.

"Can you let me know if this makes sense quickly? It's the only scene I'm a bit hazy on. Cos like, your character is dating Andi but she's asexual right? And you're cool with it because you're into her regardless but then on the whole drug induced brainwashing thing the family all do, my character kind of gives you sex one night," she rambled.

"Oh shit, do you and I have a sex scene darling?" I smirked. Fuck yeah, I didn't know this.

"No, no. It's just kissing and the rest is alluded to. But I'm trying to like, see if the script makes sense. Because although Andi isn't into sex, she kind of wants you to sleep with April... Like, the family is a cult obviously so they think that sex is something the divine being tells them to do," she further explained.

I shuffled up to rest on my elbow as she turned the laptop screen towards me to read:

EXT. House
Camera shows wide shot of entire house after the family dinner where each member has consumed the hallucinogenic drug. Some are going to their own bedrooms. Some are cleaning up dishes and plates etc. We hear a voice over of Andi and Nick having a conversation but we don't see them.

NICK
Are you sure about this?

ANDI
He told me it was okay. He told me it was apart of our divine journey for you to do this.

Camera pans up whilst zooming in very slowly. As the camera pans, we see the various family members turn their lights off ready for bed before we reach the top floor where Nick enters the room and we see him and April standing in the window. This is now the only window with lights on. We see them both stand opposite each other, Nick quickly pulling his shirt over his head and kissing April hungrily.

The lights turn off.

"Darling it was two lines of dialogue, what about that doesn't make sense?" I laughed, sitting up after I had finished reading.

"Yeah but like, can you imagine it properly? Like does the scene make sense to you? Everyone's on their trippy cult drug, Andi has a vision during her trip that the divine being tells her to let you sleep with April and she's like 'oh you gotta do it, he wants you to' and obviously you're a horny boy and you're not getting sex elsewhere cos she's asexual. Does it make sense how the camera like shows everyone in the house going to sleep except for April and Nick? Like how all the rooms turn their lights off except April's?" She asked, her voice sounding more nervous by the second.

Bloody hell, this girl stresses herself out so much.

"It made complete sense. But I'm an actor darling, I just say my one line, I walk from point A to point B and the camera man does his camera things... It'll all work out in the end, don't worry," I laughed, kissing her cheek and telling her to send out the script.