Forty Six | Dinner

Y/N

"Hey, hey, hey. Look at me, they look great. Trust me, Christian Dior him fucking self will be more than happy you ruined one little dress," Tom said squeezing my hand in the car.

Harry, who was sitting in the backseat of Tom's car, had spent majority of today uploading all of the other nights images to a link to share with our management team. Surprisingly, they turned out really nicely; as if we deliberately got in the pool for these shots.

"So what's the plan here?" I said turning around in the passenger seat to look at our mastermind photographer Harry.

"Well, I chose the best ones to send to management to direct onto Dior. If all goes well, they might get their creative team to edit them and it'll end up being stylised publicity shots. It happens a lot, amateur photographers like myself send the raw shots to brands and they play it off like they organised the shoots themselves. Happened a lot over covid when celebs had to do their own shoots at home," Harry explains.

"And Flo was wearing Dior too," I reminded him.

"Yeah I linked her manager into the email too. I think with the two or you it'll be iconic," he grinned. swinging open the back door once we arrived at the boys parents house.

Nikki and Dom, the Holland parents, had invited us all over for a family dinner. Luckily for us, they lived in the same suburb as Tom and Harry so it wasn't much of a drive at all. Still, they insisted that we leave the car at their house and catch an taxi home so we could have a few drinks.

Nikki and Dom embraced me with open arms, with Paddy lingering at the side. Dom was hilarious to be around, even more so tonight than in Scotland when he was on his best behaviour in front of all the other Hollands.

"I'm so sorry, I need to answer this," I said seeing Shane's name pop up on my screen that he'd messaged me. I felt bad using my phone mid-conversation, but Shane had been heavy on the studio circuit setting up meetings on our behalf.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to the side, opening my notification from Shane to see what today's update was.

SHANE
Met with Paramount yesterday and
they want to see us fund half of the
movie ourselves before they invest

Y/N
Is that something you'd
suggest we do ?

SHANE
I would have IF Warner Brothers didn't
offer to fund our entire production
from the get go....

SHANE
WE GOT THE CASH BABYYYY
LETS MAKE A FUCKING MOVIE!!!

Y/N
You're shitting me...

SHANE
I've hired a casting director,
this is happening Y/N,
it's actually happening!!!

My hands were shaking, my jaw had fallen a gasp and I looked over at Tom with wide eyes and no words. He looked up at me with a questionable look, trying to see if I was okay. He tilted his head to the side and politely stopped his Dad who was talking about his recent encounter with a local homeless man who is in love with a pigeon.

"Sorry Dad, uh, you okay Y/N?" Tom asked me, looking across the room.

"Shane got us funding... Warner Brothers are offering to give us full budget... Everything we asked for and more," I said in complete and utter shock.

"F-for real? Fuck! Sorry mum, but fuck!" Tom said jumping off the couch, running over to me and picking me up in a bear hug.

"Care to fill us in? Seems like some pretty good news if you ask me," Nikki said pulling a tray of roast lamb and vegetables out of the oven and placing it on the bench. She was so cute, the way she loved her boys so much to get them around for a dinner at their old home.