14. don't need you

"I'm firing you right this instant, Lee Soohyuk

"I'm firing you right this instant, Lee Soohyuk.", Rosé said after she watched Soohyuk stuttering to explain what she saw from the CCTV in the office.

Soohyuk was shocked that he began saying sorry and pleading to Rosé while kneeling in front of her. Jungkook seemed shocked too seeing his team leader but he did not dare to say anything to his vice president. Rosé looked furious as she stepped back not wanting Soohyuk to kneel in front of her feet.

"Take out all your things from the office. I don't want to see you here starting from tomorrow.", she told as she looked at the door of the small office belonged to Soohyuk.

"No, please!"

"Don't. Touch. Me. With. Your. Filthy. Hands.", she stepped back even more as she watched Soohyuk on the ground. "Do as I say if you don't want me to put your name in the blacklist. You will not get a good job again if your name's been blacklisted, Mr Lee.", she added as she glanced at her watch.

Soohyuk clenched his jaw in defeat as he shook his head knowing his fate was this bad. He weakly stood up and tried to speak with Rosé again.

"I said take your things out now, Mr Lee. Don't waste my time with your useless speech.", she said as she glared at Soohyuk.

The older guy tried to speak but Rosé purposely turning to look at Jungkook instead.

"Jonathan, you may leave. It's past your working hour already.", she said with a softer tone to Jungkook whose eyes been looking down, probably still in shock that he watched Soohyuk being fired in front of his own eyes.

"I- I'll go.", Jungkook said as he walked to his cubicle back to pack his bag and turn off the computer.

While the two men were tidying their places, Rosé waited at the hallway to make sure that Soohyuk leaves that day too. She did not expect that her plan would work this quick when she talked about it with Jimin on the weekend. She changed the deadline for the innovation project submission for a reason.

She wanted to see Soohyuk being worried of it so she could get a proof that showed him misuse his power especially towards Jungkook. Jimin has told her that Soohyuk is a short-tempered person and he will surely scold Jungkook sooner or later. She will thank Jimin for telling her about Soohyuk's behaviour. It has not been a day since she made her plan but she was glad that it worked.

"Ms Rosé.", she was interrupted by Soohyuk when she was checking her phone.

When she looked at him, he slightly bowed with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you. I hope you won't tell anyone the reason I left.", he said as he extended his hand for a handshake.

Rosé looked at it without accepting it. Soohyuk saw that she was not going to shake hands with him so he put down his hand. He cleared his throat when Jungkook approached them.