33. impulsive & possessive

Jungkook and Rosé were jogging together at the park that morning as he agreed to do it when she asked him yesterday

Jungkook and Rosé were jogging together at the park that morning as he agreed to do it when she asked him yesterday. He had been busy from Monday to Friday at work finishing his project that will due in few days. Yesterday he did not spend time with her too so he agreed to make it up today before he goes for another week of busying himself at work.

When they stopped for a little rest, Rosé went to the public washroom and Jungkook waited for her at the nearest bench. He was playing a game when he heard her voice approaching him at the bench. He looked up at her and gaped at what he saw.

"Let's jog back to the car.", she said as she extended her hand to him.

He looked at her jacket that she tied on her waist and back to her body that barely covered by her black sports bra top.

"Jungkook?", she plucked her fingers to get his attention.

"Sorry.", he blinked as he stood up and looked around the park.

"Let's go.", she told him before she started to jog.

However, she was stopped when he pulled her jacket and made her turned around to him. His action made her hugged him in reflex and she was quite shocked at how close they were standing to each other. She did not even realized that Jungkook took her jacket and put it on her shoulders.

"Why did you take this jacket off?", he asked her but she just stared at him without saying a word. "Chaeyoung?", he caressed her cheek, getting her attention to him.

"Hm?"

He repeated his question to her.

"Oh, it's getting sweaty so-"

"Wear it back before we continue.", he told her as he stepped back to give some space to wear her jacket.

"Can't I just put it on my waist?", she asked as she took the jacket on her shoulders.

Jungkook shook his head, "We're not going anywhere until you wear it."

Rosé frowned but she still did as he told her.

"Done. Let's go.", she said but Jungkook pulled the zipper and zipped up her jacket fully.

"Jungkook, I'm sweating in this..", she complained.

"Hold on a little. At least till we get to the car.", he said before pulling her hand to start jogging back to the car.

When they got reached her car, Jungkook told her to get in first while he picked up a call that from his phone. Rosé looked at him stepping away from her before she got inside the passenger seat. She wondered who would have called him on a Sunday morning like this.

"Sorry, it was someone from the testing team.", Jungkook said as he entered the car.

He was going to ask her if she wants to stop somewhere when he realized she looked unhappy beside him.