29. professional

Just saw that this story has reached 10k reads 🥺 Thank youuu...now give me a hug before I cry

"Can you teach me?", Jungkook asked before he felt Rosé's lips on his

His eyes widened at the feeling of her soft and warm lips touching his frozen ones. Her eyes were closed as their lips touched. After a moment, she opened them and pulled her lips away from him slowly.

Seeing her moving back made Jungkook touched her shoulder to stop her from distancing herself more. Then, he leaned in and softly pulled her face closer to him. After looking at her eyes, he closed his eyes and connected their lips together.

He did not know how long they were kissing before he was interrupted by a warm liquid on his thumb that was touching Rosé's cheek. He opened his eyes and wiped the tear that stained her face with the back of his hand. He asked her what was wrong but she just shook her head confusing him.

"Hey, tell me if I did something wrong..", he told her.

She chuckled before shaking her head, "God, I never cry when kissing before this."

Jungkook felt bad, "Was it awful?"

Rosé looked at him with head shaking, "No, it's not. It's just...felt so gentle and sweet. You're so innocent and that was the sweetest kiss I ever had, Jungkook."

He slowly nodded in silent.

"You look like you don't like what I said.", she added as she expected him to react with a little smile at least.

"Can I ask you something?", he replied. "How many times have you kissed someone before me?", he asked her.

Rosé smiled as she felt jealousy coming from his question.

"I won't lie. A lot but...kissing you is the best out of all.", she revealed.

"But I made you cry.", he responded sadly.

She nodded while holding his hand, "I cried because I'm touched. No one...has ever made me felt that way. You're the only one, Jungkook."

This time, Jungkook pulled her into his arms and they stayed that way for a while. Rosé shed tears again as he rubbed her back to comfort her. They did not say anything until she cleared her throat and pulled away.

"It's almost 11. I have to go before my dad starts looking for me. We meet tomorrow at ParkTech?", she told him as she glanced at the time.

Jungkook nodded, "But before that, Chae. One last question. No, not a question but more like a request."

"What is it?", she asked him.

"Can we...keep things professional at work? You know I don't like to-"

"I get it, honey. No touching or talking sweetly in front of people at work. Sure, we can keep things professional as you want.", Rosé cut him off before he could finish his words.