52. wedding plan

Rosé smiled as she arrived at the building where her fiance is working at that afternoon

Rosé smiled as she arrived at the building where her fiance is working at that afternoon. It had been three weeks since they visited his hometown and she had not seen him after he sent her home last week. They were both busy but Jungkook was always busier than she was so she decided to surprise him today.

"Jungkook!", she called his name as she hugged him from the back when she saw him getting out of the elevator with Jimin and Taehyung on his sides.

He was a bit startled as he stopped walking. Jimin and Taehyung turned their faces to see Rosé and bowed to her before they greeted her with smiles on their faces. Rosé greeted them back and asked them if they are on their way to have lunch with Jungkook.

"Yes.", Taehyung admitted mindlessly before Jimin gave him a strong pat on his shoulder.

"No, Rosé. You can take him if you want.", Jimin said with a wink.

"Are you sure? We can all go-"

"No, no, no. I'm sure you're here without telling him. He looked surprised. You can have him today, Rosé.", Jimin cut her off before waving goodbye to the couple while pulling Taehyung with him.

Rosé looked at the two best friends with smile until her view of them blocked by Jungkook who now stood in front of her holding her hands to get her attention.

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming?", he asked as he smiled at her.

"Just wanted to surprise you. I miss you, Kookie.", she stepped closer and tiptoed to leave a peck on his lips.

His smile grew wider before he chuckled, "Were you really going to ask them to lunch with us earlier?"

Rosé responded with a small laugh too.

"Thanks to Jimin oppa, he knew my intention well.", she said to him and he nodded.

"Thanks to him, yeah. So..where do we go? Tell me, I'll take you there.", Jungkook took out his car key, ready to bring her out for lunch together with him.

X●X●X

The look on Jungkook's face changed after he heard what Rosé said to him.

"We're meeting our parents this weekend?", he asked with a little worry heard in his voice.

Rosé nodded, "Daddy asked me about our wedding, when, where and all that stuff. I didn't know what to really tell him so I told him we could arrange a meeting to discuss with him and your mom. Is it wrong, honey?"

Jungkook gave her a warm smile before shaking his head, "It's not wrong but did your dad say anything about us not deciding anything regarding our wedding yet?"

She shook her head, "He just asked me if we already had everything planned. If not, he said he can help out."

Jungkook nodded silently.