55. aye, it's the wedding day

Looking back to the 12th grade which was ten years ago brought so many memories to both Jungkook and Rosé who are currently in their respective waiting room getting ready for their wedding ceremony that will take place soon

They were both reminiscing the past even though they were not able to communicate with each other for the moment. Their phones were taken away from them since an hour ago as their best man and matron of honour, Jimin and Jennie thought it was a wise decision to hide their phones so they will not get distracted from getting prepared for their big day.

"Pre-wedding picture?", the makeup artist, Hoyeon asked as she was doing a final touch-up on Jungkook's face.

He smiled before nodding, "We did it last Sunday. The pictures just came out so I only got to see them now."

Hoyeon smiled as she looked at the pictures Jungkook showed her, "They all look beautiful. You two look adorable together."

Jungkook asked if she really mean it and she said yes before questioning why he seemed surprised with her compliment of his cute themed pre-wedding pictures

"Actually we argued a lot behind these pictures. Because we didn't have much time, we didn't really set a theme for it. We just went with the flow and made these pictures happened. This picture at the park, she suggested we should wear something casual and I didn't like it. She was almost sulking with me before we went to another location here. I chose these outfits for us, she was unhappy at first but thankfully she smiled again when I said I'll treat her ice-cream after we done.", Jungkook talked about the pictures without realizing that he was talking too much than he did before with the make-up artist Rosé hired.

Hoyeon chuckled before telling him that that was the longest she heard him spoke to her.

"I'm sorry if I'm blabbering. I'm actually nervous right now.", he said as he put his hand on his heart.

A nod was given to him, "It's okay. I understand it, Mr Jeon. And now you're all good to go. I'm going to check on future Mrs Jeon Chaeyoung first-"

"Will you come back here later?", Jungkook cut her off as he looked at her before she leaves.