42. open up

"Gosh, they're so cute

"Gosh, they're so cute."

"Shouldn't we wake them up?"

"Nurse, aren't you going to wake them up?"

"I want to but it seems like all of you are enjoying the scene."

CLICK!

"Crap! The flash is on!"

"Lisa....."

"Mmm...what..is going on?"

"Good morning, Ms Park. I bring you your breakfast.", the nurse said to Rosé.

The couple who got interrupted by the camera flash from Lisa's phone slowly adjusted their eyes to see their friends surrounding the hospital bed.

"Lisa? Jisoo unnie? Jennie unnie?", Rosé said as she looked at each of her friends who were smiling at her.

There were the three girls, Jimin, Taehyung, Bambam, Mingyu, and Eunwoo in front of them.

Jungkook who saw his friends and the nurse quickly stepped down of the bed, he was surprised to see them watching him and Rosé sleeping together.

"Kookie, where are you going?", Rosé grabbed his hand, ignoring the eyes that were watching her and Jungkook.

Jungkook straightened himself as he looked at her, "I'm just...going to stand here."

A little whistles and squeals made the two looked at their friends. The nurse who smiled at them excused herself after reminding Rosé to have her breakfast. Jungkook at the corner stood still quietly, he did not expect their friends would be swarming the room early in the morning.

"Rosie, you two better get married at this point.", Lisa stated as she showed the couple the photo she took earlier.

"I didn't expect to see you sleeping on the hospital bed with her, Kook.", Jimin said with a mischievous smile.

"And I didn't expect you, Rosie. You really got a nerd boyfriend as I suggested, huh?", Jennie winked at Rosé.

"Chaeyoungie, are you okay? I was so worried about you when I found out from Tae last night.", Jisoo asked as she touched Rosé's arm softly.

Rosé smiled as she squeezed her hand assuringly, "I'm okay, unnie. It's just a stab on my tummy. Nothing else."

"Stab on your tummy?!", almost everyone gasped at her.