43. mischiefs

A long sigh escaped Rosé's mouth in the bathroom until it caught the attention of her boyfriend who was leaning close outside it.

"Chae-", he stopped when he saw her quickly covered her stomach from him.

"Jungkook, you want to use the bathroom?", Rosé asked, her voice sounded a bit panic as she watched herself in the mirror.

Jungkook stepped in and slowly hugging her from the back before kissing her bare shoulder.

"I'm just worried about you. Are you okay?", he asked as he looked at her face through the mirror in front of them.

His hands were wrapped around her waist holding her close to him before he felt one of her hands taking his hand that was placed near her scarred skin.

"I'm fine, Jungkook..", she said as she tried to smile for him.

"You're not. I can feel it.", Jungkook said as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Is this about the scar?", he guessed.

"Hmm.."

Jungkook brought his hand back to where the scar is, "Chaeyoung.."

"Mm.."

"May I?", he asked her permission before lifting her shirt.

She nodded as she looked at what he is trying to do. Jungkook slowly lifted the shirt just enough to see the scar and touched it. He traced the 2cm long scar and looked at Rosé's sad face in the mirror.

"Roseanne Park, I love you with or without a scar. I don't mind how your body has permanent mark, I have mine too.", he told her before telling her about his left cheek's scar.

"It's not that obvious.", Rosé said as she barely seen his little scar.

"Well, yours is obvious but you can cover it. Not like me, I can't cover my face.", Jungkook replied with a smile.

Rosé turned around to face him and pinched his cheek.

"Oww, oww.."

"You like it when I'm covered up, huh?", she asked as she was reminded of how possessive he is of her choice of clothing especially when she wears a sports bra outside.

Jungkook chuckled seeing her getting annoyed with him before he replied with no.

"No?"

"I like it when you're covered up and also when you're not covered up.", he answered boldly receiving a gasp from Rosé.

"Did you mean when I'm naked?", she asked in a whisper.

Jungkook shook his head as he stepped out of the bathroom, "I didn't say something like that."

"But it sounds like that.", she told him as she followed him.

"No, I don't.", he denied as he gathered her bags to bring.

"Yes, you are but you never seen me naked. Did you imagine it, Jungkook?", she asked him while he checked around for anything to not be missed out.

It was the day of her discharge from the hospital. Jungkook had promised her that he will take her home to her father. She disagreed at first as she wanted him to bring her to his apartment. Only when he said Jimin and Jennie were spending time there that weekend, she agreed to go home.

"Here's your cardigan. Are you sure you don't want a wheelchair? I don't want you to get tired walking. You've just recovered from the injury.", he totally ignored her tease about him imagining her naked.

"Come on, tell me. I'm your girlfriend, is it hard to admit your imagination-", he shut her mouth with his finger on her lips.

"We shouldn't talk about this here.", he said to her before helping her to wear her maroon cardigan.