20. WTF

"Hello everyone

"Hello everyone. We are..."

The tallest student and probably the most handsome, as he acknowledged it himself, signalled the only girl in their group to complete his sentence but the girl chose to shake her head.

"Say it.", he whispered to her while the other member in their group shook his head at her.

In the end, the student completed his sentence himself.

"Hello, everyone. We're The Freaks-"

"We are too!!", another student in the hall shouted making the group on the stage to flinch.

"Aish, guys! I told you to change to Double Eun & DK. Why you used WTF too?", several students who also joined the Science week program chuckled at the two groups quarrel.

Rosé smiled as she was reminded of the old days with WTF. Yes, WTF that stands for We are The Freaks. It was Jungkook's group of friends consisted of geeks that he hangs out with in Seoul High.

She befriended them while dating Jungkook and ended up joining the group in some of their activities.

"I can't wait to see them. They must have changed so much. Or not. Jungkook didn't change so much. He's still cold and serious.", Rosé said as she combed her hair.

She was waiting for this day to come and finally it has arrived.

X●X●

Jungkook was searching for his group of friends when he felt a hand holding his shoulder. He turned to see the person and his eyes went wide to the man smiling at him. He was his senior who used to bully him back then.

 He was his senior who used to bully him back then

"Jinjin hyung..", he slightly tilted his head and shifted his eyes from the senior, looking down to the ground.

"Yah...Jungkook. Finally after so many years, we meet again, huh?", Park Jin-woo or well-known as Jinjin, his senior by a year replied while patting his shoulder a few times.