26. first!

Rosé was waiting for Jungkook in the library when her friends approached her while looking out of their breath as if they just had a marathon competition

"Guys, where were you from? Is there a running match I don't know of?", she asked them with a smile, teasing them.

"Rosé, Jungkook...", Mina responded first.

Rosé raised her eyebrow, "Jungkook?"

"We bumped into the boys. His group.", Mina said while panting heavily.

"They're taking..Jungkook...to the infirmary.", Miyeon added in between breaths.

The sentence brought concerned to Rosé.

"Why they took him there?", she stood up from her chair.

"He fainted.", Jihyo answered and that was enough to make Rosé leave the library that very moment.

She ran out without taking her things and headed for the infirmary that was a block away from the library. When she got there, she bumped into Eunbi and Eunwoo. They looked like they just came out from seeing Jungkook so she stopped to ask them about his condition.

"Eunwoo, is Jungkook alright?", she asked as she confronted him.

Eunwoo nodded, "He fainted but now he's awake. The nurse asked him to take a nap, he needs some rest."

Rosé sighed in relief, "Can I see him?"

"It's better if you don't. He needs to rest, he's been too busy these days. That's why he's down with high fever now.", Eunbi chimed in.

"Eunbi...", Eunwoo shook his head at his friend. "Rosé, you can go and tell the nurse you want to see him. She will allow you since it's free time now.", he said to Rosé after that.

Rosé thanked him and excused herself to go inside the infirmary to see Jungkook.

When she got in there, she saw Jungkook lying down on the bed with his eyes closed. The nurse at the front counter said that he caught high fever that morning. She said that Jungkook came to the infirmary that morning to get medicine but she did not know that his condition worsened during the afternoon. She told Jungkook to go home when he gained consciousness but he refused, telling her that he promised someone to study together before their extra class begins. Because of that, she told him to rest on the bed in the infirmary instead.