51. hormones

Hi, guys! Look at what cupcake said to you all beautiful people below ⬇️

It was almost lunchtime but none of them, Jungkook and Rosé were in the mood to eat that day

It was almost lunchtime but none of them, Jungkook and Rosé were in the mood to eat that day. At first, Jungkook was quite hungry but seeing Rosé being moody with him since the morning made him forget about eating. He was expecting Rosé to give up on sulking with him but she actually went over his expectation.

"What should I do?", he thought as he watched Rosé from the kitchen.

He was with her at the living room earlier before he excused himself to go to the toilet. He tried to talk with her since that morning after she got out of the bathroom but she gave him a cold shoulder instead. He was unable to make a long conversation with her or even hold her in his arms.

She was unapproachable since he rejected her early in the day.

"Come on, brain...rack up some ideas!", Jungkook hit his head as he scolded himself.

Then, he looked at his phone and decided to ask Google to help him sort his problem.

"How do I console my fiancée?", he typed in the search box with hope that he will get the solution from the Internet.

In milliseconds, the searches appeared and Jungkook tapped on the first place on the screen.

"Give her flowers.", he read the first tip on the list.

He peeked at Rosé from the kitchen quietly. She was watching a reality show on television. Her side profile warmed his heart when he saw the smile on the corner of her lips.

"What flowers do you like, Chae..?", he mouthed quietly before he shook his head. "I can't take that risk. She might explode even more if I get the wrong flowers. Next...", he looked back at his phone and scrolled down to continue reading the tips given from the website.

"Talk to her? I've done that. Next..listen to her. I tried that...", Jungkook sighed as he knew Rosé was not in the mood to speak with him, there was no way those tips were helpful to him.

"What's next?", he scrolled down a bit and shook his head. "How can I give her a hug when she's that unapproachable right now?", he pouted as he recalled how Rosé was avoiding him since she got out of the bathroom.

He tried to speak with her, get close to her but she gave him a sign to back off instead.

"I need something else.", he went further for the next tip from the website. "If she’s mad at you, buy a nice and thoughtful gift for her to apologize and win her heart..", he thought of it for a while before deciding on what to do next.

X●X●

The sound of doorbell that seemed like never going to stop literally bothered Rosé who was trying to enjoy the show on the TV. She was pissed off with it until she clenched her fist as she stood up to go to the front door to scold whoever it was that try to ruin her mood even further. While making her way to the door, she glared at Jungkook's door as she knew he was in there trying to annoy her by ignoring the doorbell that was calling outside.