59. impulsive behaviour

Ever since the day they found out about the pregnancy, the two of them had called it a pause for their regular night activity. Jungkook was adamant about it since they confirmed it with the doctor that day in Santorini. She was told to be pregnant three weeks that day and it was really happiest day for them to receive the news.

Even though they never planned carefully about their first baby, they knew they cannot push the fate that was brought to them. It was a blessing for them to have a baby and they were both excited for it especially Rosé herself. She would always talk to the little bean as if it would hear her words.

"Good night, my dear jellybean. Sleep tight, mummy loves you.", she never forgot to wish the baby good night until it made Jungkook a bit jealous of it one time.

"Why do you call it jellybean, babe?", he asked on the night before they have a check up for their twelve weeks old baby.

"Mmm...no reason.", she replied with a smirk as she let Jungkook wrapped his arms around her.

"No reason?", he asked.

She nodded as she felt his hand going under her shirt and rested his palm on her small growing belly.

"Are you jealous with our jellybean?", it was her turn to ask him.

"No.", he answered shortly.

Rosé smiled at how quick he responded.

"Yes, you are.", she said to him. "I've been calling it jellybean since the first day we found out about it. You never asked before so you better admit it. You're jealous of our jellybean, right?", she added as she took his other hand and kissed it softly.

Jungkook tried to deny, "It's not that I'm jealous. It's just..you seem to care more about our baby than me. I'm right here beside you, you never even say good night to me unless I say it first."

Rosé giggled listening to him.

"That is what jealousy means, honey...", she told him as she turned her body to face him.

He shrugged and pouted while looking down to her belly.

"Honey...admit it. I might give you a little treat if you just admit how you feel.", she said to him with a smile on her face.

"Yes, I am jealous with our jellybean.", he replied before he was pushed to lie on his back and Rosé sat on his frozen body.

"Chaeyoung?", he tried to say more words but it all muffled in his throat as Rosé attacked his lips with her wicked ones. "Babe, I really...umm....gosh, Chaeyoung...", he tried to breath when she removed her tongue out of his mouth. "Chae, don't do this to me. You know I can't stop when you tease me like this.", he warned her before she kissed him again and left a mark on the right side of his neck.

"Then, don't stop yourself.", she whispered to his ear before smiling devilishly at him.

He shook his head as Rosé pulled his shirt off him.

"I don't want to hurt our baby.", he told her while trying to keep his innocent face in front of her.

"Come on, my nerd husband. You searched about all the signs of my pregnancy but you're scared about hurting our baby? I've searched it, sex during pregnancy is safe, honey.", Rosé told him as she took off her pyjama revealing her enlarged breasts at him.

His innocent face faded when he saw how stunning his pregnant wife is.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?", Rosé asked before Jungkook got up and leaned his back against the headboard.

"Are you sure about this?", he asked her as their foreheads touched.

"I'm sure and I know it's fine. As long as you're not too rough with me, everything is going to be fine.", Rosé assured him before they did it after almost two months of putting a pause on it.

X●X●X

After the ultrasound scan and a few tests done, the two of them waited for the doctor nervously until the doctor came back to the room.

"Doc, what is wrong with our baby?", Jungkook asked first when he saw the doctor walked in to the room.

The doctor's expression during the ultrasound scan was done made him curious. He was worried if anything bad is happening to their baby when Rosé was told to do some further tests that day. He was even worried if what they did the night before affected their baby. If it does, he will never forgive himself.

"Okay, Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon. I hope both of you will not be shocked by this news.", the doctor began.

"What news?", both of them asked in unison.

"Or you better be shocked because...you're having twins.", the doctor said with a wide smile on her face.

Both Jungkook and Rosé were shocked as the doctor had said the news to them.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Jeon."

Jungkook and Rosé looked at each other before they embraced with a smile and relieved sigh of the news they just discovered.

"Our baby is okay. I mean our babies...", Jungkook was out of words as he was glad that their babies were not harmed from their activity the night before.

"They're okay, honey..", Rosé quietly replied as happy tears went down her cheeks.

X●X●X

It was not easy for Jungkook to stop himself from being intimate with Rosé. Even though they agreed to put a pause for the second time, he always found himself initiating a make out session with her. As for Rosé, she usually gave in to a little kisses here and there to please him. She was doing better at controlling herself around him but nobody can predict her impulsive behavior of losing her control.

When the second trimester of pregnancy came, she could not help how she was horny for him and always ended up doing it until Jungkook himself got addicted with her again. Only when her belly was getting bigger and she felt heavy to even be on top of him, she stopped herself. Jungkook was not happy when it happened but he knew that it was for the best.

He knew she will be on her impulsive self again after birth and he will wait for it. For now, he needed to be able to give her all the support she needed until their twins are born. Although the twins were stopping them from their healthy routine, he still cannot wait to see them when the time comes.

X●X●X

Next chapter is Chapter 60, just want to say that. 😬