62. hello world

Six years later...

"Your first program...class..HelloWo-"

"Jeon Hyunjin, it's bedtime! Let's go brush our teeth!", Ryujin shouted as she opened the door of the game room disturbing Jungkook and Hyunjin on their father-son bonding time.

"Honey, they have school tomorrow. Let's take them to bed now, okay?", Rosé came with a mug in her hand, standing behind Ryujin.

Jungkook lifted Hyunjin down from his chair and told him to go brush his teeth together with Ryujin. When Rosé was about to follow the twins, Jungkook called her name stopping her from leaving.

"What's that in your hand?", he asked, signalling to the mug printed with his company logo on it.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Your hot cocoa.", she put the mug with its coaster on the table for him.

He took the mug and carefully sipped it.

"Go to sleep once you finish- Whoa!", she fell on his lap when he pulled her by the waist, catching her off guard.

"Thank you, cupcake. And...what are you doing?", he whispered to her ear as he took the mouse that she was holding.

She pouted as she pointed to the screen, "Shutting down the computer, honey. It's bedtime..."

Jungkook nodded, "But I still want to play..."

Rosé shook her head as she put her arms around his neck, "No more, it's late and tomorrow is Monday, we have work, honey."

It was his turn to pout this time.

"You weren't even playing a game. You were teaching Hyunjin to be a future nerd like you.", Rosé poked his nose as he laughed at her.

"He's the one asking me to teach him.", Jungkook left a soft kiss on her shoulder making her shiver to his sudden action.

"Jungkook..."

"Hmm.."

She pushed him a bit and looked at his face, "You said you still want to play?"

She took the mouse and proceeded to shut down the computer making Jungkook frowned at her.

"Let's play in bed.", she smiled before standing up from his lap.

"Sounds fun but let me finish my hot cocoa first.", Jungkook replied as he took his mug.

"I'm going to check on the kids.", Rosé said before she gave a peck on his right cheek. "See you in bed.", she adds6 before running away, knowing that he will pull her down to his lap again if she is not running away.

Jungkook chuckled as he missed to pull her hand to stay. He knew how sneaky his wife can be sometimes. She is still giving him the same effect even though it has been more than five years they are married.

He loves her for being the same impulsive beauty that managed to turn his anti-romantic self to learn to show love to her. He knew his choice to be with her is the right thing to do even though he used to believe she was the reason he hated love. Because of her too, he began to value his parenthood and family life more than his career now. No matter how busy he gets with work, he will always make sure he knows everything about their children and their needs.

X●X●X

Rosé arrived to the venue just in time when they announced her son's name on the stage. She stopped walking and stopped speaking to her phone as she watched Hyunjin going up to the stage. She did not know what Hyunjin is called for but she knew that he is getting some medal up there.