(V.D) Reunited Again

Leah is still dating Velma, so they didn't break up and now they are at the Airport for a new mystery

Leah is still dating Velma, so they didn't break up and now they are at the Airport for a new mystery. Leah had her suitcase in her left hand and hooked her pinky with Velma's. Leah just hoped that they wouldn't run into either Daphne or Fred because Fred is not in her good book right now. 

Unfortunately, Leah thought too soon, Velma looks beside her and saw Fred. "Fred?" Fred looks up and saw Velma and Leah. "Velma, Leah? Are you going this way?" She nodded. "How have you...?" Velma trailed off. 

"Been?" Fred finished for her. 

 "Yes." Leah mutters. 

"Great. I'm on the lecture circuit with my new book... - ...Fred on Fred: The Many Faces of Me." Fred said, showing Velma and Leah his book. 

~Flashback~

"In Chapter 7, I detailed how the black knight ghost with no supernatural phenomenon but a cowardly yet ingenious man in mask. I induced this from a nearly imperceptible detail that a man of a lesser skill would have passed over as irrelevant. A zipper in the back of the head." Fred said, at a stand desk, showing the back of a mask to three viewers. 

"Now later for $5, you can come up and touch it. Any questions?" Fred asks, and one teen boy raises his hand. "Yes?" 

"Yeah, why you suck?" One teen boy insults Fred, Fred wasn't too impressed with it. 

"Oh!" Another teen boy raises his hand. "Who dye your hair?" Fred just lightly chuckled and smiles. 

~end of flashback~ 

"Jinkies, that's impressive." Velma said.

"No, it's boring." Leah whispers to Velma.

Fred smiles, "And yourself?" He asked.

"We've been working at NASA, developing hydropowered missile defense systems. But, more importantly..." Fred was amazed. 

"...We're on a journey of self-discovery." Velma said, but Leah smiled she knew that her girlfriend was lying. 

~Flashback~