(D.B) Daphne's Spirit Thingy

°° means switch

Ok, to me this is going to be a warning.

Warning: absorbing a human soul

They got to the Spookapalooza area again and stopped. Maryjane and Shaggy were cheering and hugging. Avery got off the bike, threw the helmet aside and went over with Scooby right behind her.

Scooby started barking at Maryjane and she looked taken back.

"Scooby, what are you doing, man?" Shaggy asked, confused.

"Mary Jane is a man in a mask." Scooby exclaimed.

"Mary Jane is a man in a mask?" Shaggy chuckled.

"Scooby." Maryjane said acting hurt. She tried to get near them but Scooby barked again.

Then Shaggy and Scooby started to argue, and almost started to fight and Avery stood under the mouth of a monster, when Scooby and Shaggy got closer to where she stood. Right before Shaggy could hit Scooby, Scooby and Aveyr fell into a dark hole. Before blacking out the only thing that Avery saw someone taking Scooby away and Avery blacked out.
Avery stirred when she saw Shaggy in the cave as well. "Shaggy?"

"Where's Scoob?" Shaggy asked.

"I don't know, someone took him away." Avery said.

°°

Daphne got kidnapped from Zarkos and now was held captive on some type of a throne with her hands tied on the armchairs. "You snuck up on me, you jerk! Let me out!" She shouts. Avery and Shaggy arrived and hid behind a wall while watching on what's going to happen to Daphne.

Avery was nervous, she still loves Daphne even if it means they're not together and would do anything to protect her.

A pincer came up and shined really bright in Daphne's eyes. "Oh, this can't be good." The pincer got closer and Daphne kept on saying. "No, no, no, no. Oh no." The pincer was right near her chest and started to pull the bright orb on Daphne's chest. "NOOOOOOOOO!" The pincer out what seemed to be Daphne's spirit and Daphne let out a small moan as her head fell forward, passed out.

Shaggy and Avery watched in horrified, Shaggy was panting and Avery had her hand over her mouth tearing up at the sight of her of her ex girlfriend.

Daphne's spirit gasped. "Hey, put back my spirit thingy, that's so uncool and you're messing up my hair." The spirit is kinda complaining. It was making Zarkos chuckle. "You're a jerk. Capital J E." The soul and whatever was in that big bowl of whatever was in it. But one last word came out and a sound like a smeared "Jerk!"

A monster came out of a opening and creaked over to Daphne's unconious body. It lifted Daphne's chin and it forced to open Daphne's mouth and the monster made a weird noise and smiled. The monster pulled out this odd sparkly white noisy orb out of Daphne's mouth and when it got to the monster, it started to fade and got smaller to make weird specs to enter into Daphne's mouth.

 The monster pulled out this odd sparkly white noisy orb out of Daphne's mouth and when it got to the monster, it started to fade and got smaller to make weird specs to enter into Daphne's mouth

Whom mouth's still open and began to fidget, moving her hands and a bit of her head. When the monster was fully in our body. Daphne had this really sinister evil loom on her face.

That Avery has never seen on her before

That Avery has never seen on her before. "Daph." Avery and Shaggy whispered/whimper.

Two henchmen unlocked the restraints and Daphne or maybe I should say, demon moved its hands to the side and said two names in a sinister voice. "Awkward, blank Norman."

For Avery, it was creepy seen someone taking over her ex girlfriend's body is just creepy to her. The people in the cave started to move out and beside Avery, Shaggy mutters, "Scoob?" He panted.

When everyone was gone, Avery and Shaggy moved out.

622 Words