(F.J) Mystery INC Back Together

○○ means switch

When they got to the beach, they saw the voodoo man covered in ash sitting by a fire pit.

"We know how to handle this guy." Daphne explained to the rest of them. "Hey, you! What're you doing?" She walked away from us and they all looked at each other.

"Yes. That is masterful." Velma mumbled so only Fred, Dina and Shaggy could hear her. They jogged up to catch up with Daphne.

"Luckily I'm not following her." Dina mumbled and Fred heard her.

"I'm trying to do a voodoo ritual if you don't mind. Thank you very much! I need to get the right ingredients." The voodoo man said. "The only way to protect myself is by blessing this dead Arnouki beast. They're about to perform their evil Darkopalypse ritual."

"Darkopalypse ritual?" Velma asked asked, taking the Daemon Ritus out of Shaggy's hands.

"Right." Voodoo man said.

"That's what the ancient text describes." Velma opened the Daemon Ritus and the voodoo man freaked out by it. "Don't open that!" He exclaimed.

"They use the protoplasm in the vat as an energy source. And the leader needs to absorb a purely good soul to complete the ritual." Velma reads the signs in the Daemon Ritus.

"Legend has it, once the ritual is performed... ...the creatures will rule on Earth for 10,000 years. That's why I have this in my house. To protect myself." The voodoo man said, picking up his things.

"You have another one of those?" Shaggy asked him for one of the freaky beasts but the voodoo man ignored him.

"Those creatures are taking over the world? That is so mean." Dina stated.

"Now they can't do the ritual without a pure human soul. Where will they get one?" Fred asked.

"I didn't say human." Velma said.

Shaggy realized who is going to be sacrificed. "Oh, boy." He said.

○○

Scooby was in still in the triangular prison cell and Scooby was whimpering until the cell begins to open, Scooby backed away and whimpered.

N' Goo Tuana entered the room when the cage was fully on the ground in the ground Scooby looked behind them and saw the henchmen standing right by the door and Scooby was scared so bad.

"Hello, Puppy." N' Goo Tuana says, scaring the duo.

○○

"If the person behind all this needs Scooby-Doo..." Velma started.

"Then that person is the one who brought Scooby here." Daphne and Dina finished for her.

○○

Emile Mondevarious was in his office as Scooby entered his office and N' Goo Tuana opened the door. Emile smiled at the dog. "Scoobert. How are you, my friend? Sit down, please."
Scooby sat on the big chair. Emile opened a small chest that held a specific treat. "Scooby Snack?" He asked.

"Maybe one." Scooby said but ate the entire snacks.

"We'll need some more of those." Emile said.

"That's me!" Scooby said from looking at picture of himself on the end table.

"It certainly is. And that's because... why? We love you, Scooby-Doo." Emile said and then changed his tone going behind the chair.

"Unlike that alleged friend of yours, Shaggy. He wouldn't believe you about that nasty girl Mary Jane, would he?" Emile said.

"No." Scooby frowned.

"But I believe you, my friend. And that's why I've got a very important job for you." Emile kneeled beside the leather chair.

Scooby touched the cat bobbing head and followed its eyes. "What's that?" Scooby asked in a cute way.

"That's a cat with a bobbing head." Emile said and then hits his arm. "Please don't touch it!" Emile smiled and said. "Scooby, I would like you...to be a sacrifice!" Emile said. "A sacrifice?!" Scooby answered with a smile and Emile nodded.

○○

"If Mondorajagaga wanted Scooby, why'd he invite the rest of us?" Fred asked still calling Mondevarious the wrong last name again.

"It doesn't matter. We gotta, like, go save Scoob." Shaggy said, trying to leave but Fred stopped him.

"Shag, our area of expertise is nut jobs in Halloween costumes." Fred explained.

"We're supposed to be heroes, man." Shaggy stated. "So I'm gonna do what I always do: I'm gonna eat myself a Scooby Snack, and I'm gonna save my best pal."

"Velmster?" Fred asked, giving Velma her first nickname.

"You think I'm gonna fall for that? Giving me my own nickname?" Velma asked, that made Fred smile. "Trying to make me feel like..." Velma stopped and finished it. "...part of the gang? We could make a plan." She said, with a smile at the end.

"What can I do? The only thing I'm good for is getting caught." Daphne sighed.

"But you never let that stop you before. And if that's not a true hero, then I don't know what is." Fred said, that making Daphne smile.

Dina smiled at him and mouthed

Dina smiled at him and mouthed. "Thank you." Fred nods and held her hand.

Shaggy put his hand in, then Fred, Daphne and Dina put their hands in and finally Velma added her hands.

"Let's get jinkie with it." Velma said and they all threw them ingo the air just like they did in the old days. The gang's back together again.

865 Words