(D.B) Investigating the Island

Warning: Swearing

Warning: Swearing

Avery agreed to team up with Daphne, since Avery would do anything to help Daphne with anything.

"Welcome to Spooky Island."

Daphne and Avery went to activity area as they both of them saw a dark skinned man approach a man with a Hawaiian shirt and hand him a green Bag of some sort, which did made Avery and Daphne curious about it.

Daphne and Avery walked on the beach toward a hut. They walked up to it and saw the man was performing some sort of sacrifice ritual on a dead chicken.

"Excuse me." Daphne interrupted just as he was about to slice the chicken.

"What are you doing? Now I have to start my voodoo ritual all over again!" The man exclaimed.

"Voodoo ritual?" Daphne asked. By the looks of the man's house he was totally into voodoo shit.

"I was about to sacrifice this chicken." The voodoo man said, pointing to the chicken.

"That chicken's not alive." Avery said.

"I know, the chicken is not alive, smart little girl. What, did you figure that out when you saw it didn't have a head?" Voodoo man said.

"No." The girls both said in unison.

Voodoo man interrupted them, making Avery annoyed. "What do you want? Why you in the voodoo ritual space?"

"We're looking for clues as to who's behind the students' strange behavior." Avery told the man.

"Here's a clue: Purple is a fall color. - It's the middle of May!" Voodoo man stated, gesturing to Daphne'salways purple outfits. Avery had a small grin on her face, while Daphne was confused. "Pardon?"

"Do yourself a favor and get off this island

"Do yourself a favor and get off this island. Go home. Go home before evil befalls your skinny, aerobicized booty." Daphne and Avery looked at each other but Avery looked at Daphne's nice ass. "And whatever you do... ...do not, I repeat... ...do not go into that Spooky Island castle."

"Aha! You want me to go to that castle." Daphne exclaimed.

"Didn't she just hear what I said?" The voodoo man asked Avery, who just shrugged.

"But you're scared, you knew I'd do the opposite of what you said. You told me not to go to the castle so I would go... ...where you set a trap to capture me. Unless... ...you knew I'd figure it out, so you told me not to go... ...so I'd think you wanted me to go, so I wouldn't go." Daphne said, confusing the voodoo man and Avery.
"I'll find out what you're hiding in that castle. You watch." Daphne said, leaving the hut with a hair flip.

"What in the world?" He said, confused.

"Just ignore that, she didn't like being a damsel." Avery said, leaving as well.

___________~***~___________

Daphne and Avery walked towards "Dead Mike's" to find Shaggy and Scooby where they found Shaggy in a trance of love.

"Shaggy."

"Scooby." Both girl said their names and Shaggy looks at then, still in a love trance.

Both girls motioned to follow them and they all walked to the castle, but Shaggy and Scooby were in a rude waking up call.

A/N Just a warning the next chapter I'm adding some 18+ situations just to be warned.

534 Words