(F.J) One Moment Alone •)

Warnings: Sexual Content, Slight Smut, Cowgirl and Boob Play 

The gang returned to the hotel where Emile Mondevarious came up and noticed the smiling faces. "Mystery Inc. You all seem rather cheery. Good news, I hope?" Emile said.

"Mr. Mononucleosis..." Fred got the last name wrong which annoyed Emile. "Yes?" 

"We have hit a clue smorgasbord." Fred said.

"We have three suspects as to who's behind this evil hooty." Dina said, as Shaggy raised up 3 fingers. 

"N' Goo Tuana. He believes your park's on enchanted ground." Velma said.

"The voodoo man, who tricked me into going to the castle." Daphne said. Dina looked at her sister and gave her a slight look but shook her head about it Dina didn't believe the voodoo man set them up. 

"And you." Fred said, pointing at Emile. "Let's split up. We'll meet in a half-hour. I'll interview employees to see if they've noticed anything odd." Fred added. 

"I'll translate these inscriptions Daphne and I found." Velma said, looking at the Daemon Ritus.

"I'll go research cults on the Net." Daphne said, high fiving Velma as they both walked away. 

"I'm a suspect?" Emile asked, astonished.

"Don't take it personally. It's because you creep Fred and I out." Dina said, walking away with Fred behind her and not noticing and softly taps her butt making Dina giggle. 

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

In one hotel room, someone was getting some action and that was Fred. He had Dina riding his dick half naked but still had her bra on, which they were moaning and enjoying it. 

Dina kissed him on the lips and Fred pushed away and pulled her bra straps down and undid her bra fast. 

Fred threw it to the side and instantly latched his lips on her left boob mostly her nipple making Dina moan and held a bit of his hair making him tilt his head up and Fred groans by her actions. 

Fred moved his tongue up and down on her nipple and then sucked on her whole boob making Dina shudder with a whimpering moan. With Fred sucking on Dina's left boob moving his head back and forth he used his right hand to pinch, his thumb rubbing over the nipple and jiggle the boob. 

Fred quickly changes the boob and this time he used two hands on the boob, jiggling it up and down and tonguing the nipple. He sucked on her whole boob again and Dina begins to move up and down on Fred's dick making him moan against her boob. 
Fred's mouth popped when he backed away her boob but he wasn't finished. He licked each boob, kissing the nipples and was moaning as Dina went faster on his cock. 

Fred pulled away from giving her boobs attention and kissed her on the lips. With their faces really close they both felt something spurring up inside of both of them.  “I'm gonna cum!” She moaned out.

Fred nods as an response and Dina was now cumming all on Fred's dick, screamed out. “Freddy!”  Fred moaned out loud his girl's name as he camed inside her and they both calmed down. 

After they calmed down and they both laid down beside each other still panting, Dina gave one last kiss on Fred's lips and relaxed from their moment and fell asleep in each other's arms.

But Dina whispered one last thing, “I love you, Freddy.”

568 Words