(V.D) Possession (FC) ••

Imagine Leah in the picture instead of Daphne and it's not with Velma.

Warnings: Language, sexual content, smut, Oral, GXG, sorta cheating and getting possessed

That night, Leah woke up and found herself held captive on some type of a throne with her hands tied on the armrest. "You Asshole! Let me go! And let my girlfriend go as well." She shouts.

A pincer came up and shined really bright in Leah's eyes and her eyes widened when she realized what was going to happen to her. "No! Please don't do this. Please! Stop this. No!" Leah screeched.

The pincer got closer and Leah kept on protesting. "No! Please stop this. Please no!" The pincer was right near her chest and started to pull on the bright orb on Leah's chest. "STOOOOPPPP!" Leah screamed and her body lurched forwards and fell unconscious. The pincer pulled out what seemed to be Leah's spirit.

"Holy shit! What the hell is going on? Put my soul back so I can kick your ass. Asshole put me back!" The spirit was right above the vat. "Asshead!" That was Leah Soul's last word.

A monster came out of a opening and a possessed girl with blue hair creaked or walked slowly over to Leah's unconious body.

The possessed girl lifted up Leah's head and then kissed Leah's lips and then got on her knees and lifted up Leah's denim dress and pulled Leah's panties down to her kneecaps and latched her lips on Leah's cunt and that made Leah open her mouth

That made the monster smiled and made a happy noise. The monster pulled out an odd sparkly white noisy orb out of Leah's mouth and when it got onto the monster, it started to fade and got smaller to make weird small specs to enter into Leah's mouth.

Whom mouth's still open and began to squirm in her spot, moving her hands and arching her head back but she couldn't moan but she could feel someone eating her pussy.

The possessed girl lapped her tongue on Leah's clit and then suck on it by pulling on it. She then began to lick up Leah's cunt again.

When the monster was fully in Leah's body and the girl didn't want to stop sucking on Leah's pussy and the girl's tongue ran over Leah's pussy strike up and Leah was moaning non stop and the blue haired girl was sucking on Leah's clitoris harder. It seems like the blue haired girl was enjoying it too much and one guard pulled her away from Leah and walked off.

Leah had this really evil sinister look on her face that nobody in the mystery gang has never seen on her before.

Two henchmen unlocked the restraints and Leah or maybe I should say, possessed Leah moved its hands to the side and said two names in a sinister voice

Two henchmen unlocked the restraints and Leah or maybe I should say, possessed Leah moved its hands to the side and said two names in a sinister voice. "Awkward, blank Norman."

Everyone took her off the throne and she walked off with a emoitionless look on her face.

504 Words