(V.D) Spooky Island Castle ••

Warning: Sexual content, smut, oral, language, fingering, GXG and boob play

Velma and Leah were at the Spooky Island Castle, Velma and Leah was hiding in the monster costume. They both were going to try to scare Daphne, if it would work.

Shaggy, Scooby and Daphne got into the castle and they looked around and the door closed behind them.

"This place is, like, uber creepy." Shaggy said and Scooby agrees.
"The only thing missing is a mindless zombie." Daphne said.

Suddenly the door opens revealing Fred scaring Scooby, Shaggy and Daphne a bit.

"Fred, get back. I found this place. I call dibs on its clues." Daphne said.
"I've already found some clues." Fred said, upsetting Daphne.

"What?"

"I followed some weird footprints here. It might be dangerous for you." Fred said, looking at Daphne.

"If anyone messes with me, I'll open a can of Chinese whoop-ass on them." Daphne said, as a creepy prop moves behind Daphne and puts a hand on her shoulder, scaring the shit out of Daphne and Shaggy. It was Velma and Leah who were both laughing.

"Velma and Leah!!" Shaggy exclaimed.
"What are you doing here?" Fred asked the girls.

"This ride was closed for construction. It's the most likely place to hatch a plan. And we wanted to scare the petuttey out of Daphne." Velma said, chuckling.

"Since we're all together, let's split up and look for more clues. Daphne, you and I..." Fred started.

"Typical." Velma mutters.

"What?" Fred asked, annoyed.

"Oh, nothing. Velma and I was always picked last for the teams." Leah complains.

"Okay. Daphne and Leah, exit through the entrance."

"No, Leah's coming with me." Velma stated, grabbing Leah's hand tightly.

"Fine, Daphne and I, exit through the entrance. Velma and Leah will enter through the exit. And Shaggy and Scooby... ...do whatever you guys do." Fred finished and they separated unfortunately Leah didn't know Velma's plans for her.

°•°
V

elma and Leah got to a deserted area and Velma had pushed Leah against the wall, which surprised and shocked Leah, "What the hell are you doing?" Leah asked, whispering.

"What does it like I'm doing? I'm punishing you." Velma whispered, snarling and grasping Leah's waist a bit tight by holding her still.

Velma growled with her hands roaming all over Leah's body and then attacked Leah's neck with rough kisses, it made Leah go crazy that Velma gets so possessive over her. Leah arched her head back a bit, giving Velma a better leverage to give her neck kisses.

Velma moved her left hand down Leah's dress and stopped her hand at the bottom of her girlfriend's dress and cupped her hand on Leah's panties, making Leah arch her head back, moaning when Velma started to quickly move her hand on Leah's covered pussy.

Velma moved Leah's panties to the side and slid her middle finger in Leah's hole, which made Leah moan and arched her head against the wall behind her. Velma added her ring finger and repeatedly went in and out of Leah's hole in a fast pace, which was making Leah moan so loud. After Leah camed on Velma's fingers, Velma slid her fingers out of Leah's hole and then sucked on her fingers loving the taste of her girlfriend's cum.

"Hey." Leah whispers, getting Velma's attention and leans in to kiss Velma and Velma kissed her back as Velma pulled Leah's denim vest off and pulled the dress and bra straps off her shoulders and pushed down the front of the dress to reveal her perky medium sized boobs.