(Frina) Epilogue ••

Warnings: Smut, Oral (Male recieving), rim/hand job, Language, dirty talk and Shower sex

Mystery Incorporated was back in Coolsville and were back home, after a week of the Spooky Island case they could relax. 

But two people were doing too much relax and was in the shower. Fred and Dina were making out under the warm water. 

Dina was against the wet shower wall as the low smack of lips disconnecting occasionally for air resonated off the shower walls,  Dina's lips meeting seconds later in another heated embrace.

Mid kiss, Fred's hands traveled down from her face to Dina's chest, fondling her breasts between his fingers and in the palms of his hands. Dina was literal putty in his hands, melting into his touch the second his hands found their way south. The tips brushed over her hardened nipples, pushing them back into her perky mounds as a way to tease her. He felt her shiver against him, grinning into kiss and pushing harder at her chest, giving harder and firmer squeezes.

His lips moved from her, burying into Dina's neck. Her head fell back with a loud moan, Fred assaulting the sensitive skin at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. Dina's hand moved between her forms, grasping his hard cock in her hand. She had felt him stiffen gradually while her kisses raged on, the man already semi-erect. His kissing ceased for a moment to take a sharp breath, head buried in her neck to keep himself calm at the sudden ecstasy that hit him. Her strokes started slow, easing her hand up and down his shaft. It sped up to watch the face his hand had on her, her arms bumping the faster she moved. Dina's fingers danced over the head to smear the precum he secreted, tracing the pulsing veins and tender spots to make him shiver just as she was. 

Fred held his dick and Dina quickly turn around facing the wall, she mewled loudly when he finally slipped inside her core, his breathing hitching slightly in his throat. Dina swore she could hear his thick swallowing, his deep groans caught in the lump of pleasure that made his Adam’s Apple bob. He was hilt deep when he stilled completely, letting her both adjust to his fairly large size. He leaned forward to run his fingers through her hair, watching her own curl against his shower wall. 

Dina only hummed out a response, pushing herself back into him to urge him to move. Fred got the hint, pulling back slowly until he was about to free himself from her walls. He felt every inch of her around him as he did, his cock overly sensitive to the feeling. He battled through it, however, slamming himself back into her at full force. It was so hard, Dina's body shook with extreme ecstasy, a loud, screaming moan filling the bathroom. 

His motions continued, pulling and pushing his way inside Dina, cock pistoning into her core at a growing speed. His hips clapped against her wet behind, balls slapping her folds every time her bodies collided. His length rubbed at her sensitive walls with ease, her groin moist and slick with arousal. The tip always gravitated towards her sweetest spot, hitting it with a firm pressure that made Dina's heart pump faster. Every time they touched, she shivered and shook, resting her forehead on the wall. 

Dina quivered slightly, feeling her stomach knotting a million times. Her arms felt weak, Fred being the only thing keeping Dina upright at this point. And his words never stopped. He pulled Dina back against him, his hands still glued to her chest. His thrusts were getting sloppier, but he didn’t stop. 

“You like when I play with your tits?” he continued, nipping at Dina's neck. She barely managed a nod. “And you like when I’m fucking you from behind? You like me shoving my big, hard cock into you?” 

“Fuck, yes!” Dina screamed.

“Then cum,” He demanded, biting harder at her neck. “Cum for me, baby. You’re already so dirty, baby. I need you to cum.”

Dina's eyes closed, her head falling back against his shoulder. His hot breath hit her ear, spurring the orgasm she was nearly upon already. The knot that had been forming unraveled, burning to ashes in the fire he caused. Her juices splattered around him, making his already slick moves easier. Her walls clung to him, hugging him tightly. Dina let out one final moan, prolonging the noise that made him twitch uncontrollably.

With his own loud moan, he spilled the long strings of his searing hot, white seed into Dina, filling her completely. His juices mixed with hers inside her, Dina's core milking him for every drop he had. His thrusts eased to a gentle push, his hands releasing her chest so his arms could hold her tight. Dina's head tilted enough so she could connect her lips to his, giving him a passionate kiss to finish her combined orgasms. But Dina wasn't done yet with him. “It’s your turn, Freddy.”

Dina pushed Fred against the wall and got to her knees and started stroking his dick. “Baby,” He gasped, Dina's heart jumping in her chest. The one word gave her enough courage to lean forward, wrapping her lips around his tip. He tasted salty, but there was a subtle sweetness to him that made her keep coming back to more. Dina's tongue lapped at the slit, cheeks hollowing as she sucked on him. He let out a grunt, head falling back with eyes sealed shut to relish in the feeling she gave him. “More, baby.”

Dina complied, bobbing her head along his length, wrapping dainty fingers around the base to stroke what couldn’t fit between her cheeks. They matched in pace, rhythmic motions set to please her boyfriend. Her tongue traced the protruding vein on the underside of his shaft, Fred letting out a loud groan that he tried to cover with his hand. She couldn’t stop smiling around him, speeding up the bobs around his cock. 

“More,” He pleaded gruffly. “More, baby. Please.”

Soft grunts fell from his lips as Dina quickened up. Her jaw began to ache but she continued to such his cock like a good girl. Dina felt Fred's hips stutter and that’s when Dina pulled out, not letting Fred cum just yet. 

She moved her mouth to his balls and sucked on it and squeezed it a bit making Fred squeal in pleasure. Dina then moved her head to his ass using her hands  to move his hips up a bit and leans her head against the wall. 

She licked Fred's ass and even sticks her tongue up in his ass making him shuddered and moan. She even puts her pointer finger in his ass which did stun Fred but arched his head on the wall. Fred reached and turned off the shower not wanting to waste any water. 

She gave his asshole one more lick and then changed her position again to his front. Dina suck on his balls again and stroke his dick with every lick on his balls she stroked faster on his dick. Fred was loving it too much and almost screaming at one point. 
Dina strokes his dick harder and faster and at this point Fred was ready to explode. He begins to get louder and screamed out. “DINA! I'm ready to cum, can I cum now?!” He screamed out. 
“Yes, Baby. You can cum now. Cum on me! Cum on my face, Baby!” Dina said, going even more faster on his dick. 

Fred moaned with every stroke Dina gave him on his dick and then screamed don't more louder. “FUCK! DINA! I'M CUMMING!” He screamed out and camed all over her face making her lightly moan and chuckle at his orgasm. She gave him one last lick and suck on his dick a bit. 

Fred turned on the shower and the cum on Dina's face went off and Dina stood up and kissed Fred on the lips and whispered to him. “I love you Freddy.”

“Love you too, baby.” He said and kissed her again. 

1, 382 Words

One more Epilogue and it's apart of my Fred's story and Scooby Doo is complete.