(V.D) Body Possession ••

°•° means switch

°•° means switch

Warnings: Sexual content, oral (even a bit of male receiving too), language and body possession

Shaggy came across a big vat that had a blue liquid inside of it and some of a bunch of heads floating around.

"Shaggy. Shaggy!" Shaggy heard his name and was looking around until he saw Leah's spirit was calling for him.

"Leah. I'll save you." Shaggy said, putting his hand in the vat of people's souls and he pulled out Leah's soul out. "Thanks, Shaggy. Boy, am I happy to see you. Now, let me go so I can return to my body. Get the others and yourself before you lose your soul as well." Leah said, making Shaggy nod and he let her go until Leah shouted one last thing. "You'll always be a hero, Shaggy!"

°•°

The possessed Leah was in a weird situation of her finding Brad who also arrived on the Island and she was giving him a blowjob. Brad was moaning very loud and Leah was needling very drooly since of her moans and sucking sounds.

After Brad camed in Leah's mouth, they both went their separate ways, she heard something behind her, she looked around and saw something almost like an orb coming towards her. "I'm coming BITCH!"

The possessed Leah yelped and landed on the hard ground, she even moaned when she felt something slushing in her body and green sparks showed up on Leah's chest and a demon popped out and growled at her. White sparks showed up on the demon and he what's up with the sound like it was showing and the demon finally exploded.

Leah Baker is back as she looked confused and putting on her glasses.

°•°

Shaggy found Velma's soul and he put his hand in the vat of people's souls and he pulled out Velma's soul out.

"Thanks, Shaggy. Boy, am I glad to see you. Let me go so I can return to my body. Get out of here... ...before they find you and steal your protoplasm too." Velma said to Shaggy and Shaggy released Velma's soul as she called out. "I always knew you were a hero, Shaggy."