(Vephne) Epilogue ••

Warnings: One slight disgusting thing,  GXG, Smut, Boob Play, Oral (bit rough), Language, Dirty Talk, Fingering, Scissoring and Fluff

Another Couple was also having too much relaxing time, that was Daphne and Velma. They had moved in together in their own apartment with Dina and Fred's help only like a month after the Spooky Island case. 

But they were in their bedroom and Velma was on her stomach in the middle of the bed, half naked with only her orange bra on and her lower region fully nude and with half of the covers down by her waist, she was moaning with her head to the right. There was a head moving back and forth under the white duvet cover, it looked like someone was going on Velma's behind with a dildo or something but it was actually Daphne kissing and licking Velma's asshole.

Daphne even added some of her fingers in the mix, making Velma moan and puts her face deep in the pillow squeezing the pillow to the back of her head, moaning into it and her hair was slightly messing also panting from Daphne fingering her ass. 

Daphne moved from her ass and went up behind Velma, slightly on top of her but Daphne was fully naked instead of Velma. Also Daphne's hair was messy too but it was more messy than Velma's since she was underneath the duvet  for the past 5 or 6 minutes. She crawled up behind Velma and kissed her back and then her neck which Velma does enjoy since she did sigh in enjoyment. 

Daphne nibble on her neck with kisses, she moved up to her ear and licked the earlobe then sucked on it making Velma softly moan in pleasure sticking her head up a bit. Daphne moved her right hand to Velma's right cheek, gently caressing her cheek and then made Velma face her. 

Their faces were very close together, they kissed which Daphne moaned in the kiss and Velma sucked on her tongue up and down, she pulled away making a pop sound. “Lay on your back for me, babe.” Daphne whispered. 

Daphne moved back a bit as she watched Velma get on her back she moved back on Velma straddling her. She kissed Velma again and then looked at her stunning body. “I'll be back to pay attention to these.” Daphne said, jiggling Velma's boobs and went back under the duvet. 

Velma moaned as Daphne moved down and the bottom of the duvet went up and down where Daphne's feet was at. Daphne was licking Velma's hairy area above her clit. It wasn't very hairy but had a bit of hair and then Daphne sucked on it making Velma softly moan as she ran a hand through her hair but over the duvet which would make Daphne's hair more messy. 

Daphne moved a bit more down where her feet and ankles was sticking out, she kissed Velma's clit and then opened the flaps and starts licking the area making Velma squeal with a smile on her face and held the pillow underneath her head. 

Velma moves her legs over Daphne's head and she was moaning with panting in the mix. When Daphne moved her head up and down with her hands holding her thighs wide apart. Velma moans as she sat up ever so slightly moving her hands from the sides of the pillow to where she was gripping on to Daphne's hair again over the duvet cover which Daphne's hair still was a mess. 

Velma began to push Daphne's head against her clitoris even moving her cunt against Daphne's open mouth, making Velma to arch her head to almost laying her head on her pillow and moaned.  Velma moved her hands to under the cover and held Daphne's head making her move up and down as she grinded on her girlfriend's face. Daphne moved her hands up and squeezed her bare hips. 

Daphne continues eating Velma out, allowing her to ride the wave of her orgasm till the very end. Velma lets go of Daphne's head as she took Daphne's left hand and sucked on her fingers and even licking in between the fingers.  Velma moans against Daphne's fingers that were in her mouth, she even licked her fingertips and kissed each fingers.