(F.J) Job Well Done

○○ means switch

Mystery Inc walked out of the hotel, greeting by their fans, until reporters were approaching the mystery gang. "Fred, can you tell us how you solved the case?" One reporter asked.

"It all started when I was giving a speech on my new book and... And I think the Velmster should take it from here." Fred said, making Velma look to him and Fred have her a wink.
Shaggy pushed her and whispered to her. "Go."

Velma cleared her throat before saying. "Through the combined intuitive powers of Mystery Inc... ...we've discovered the real villain is, in fact, Scrappy Cornelius Doo... ...who sadly was corrupted by the power of the Daemon Ritus." Velma said and everyone's heads turned toward Scrappy as he was being carried away. 

"Get over it! So I got a little cranky." Scrappy squeaked, inside a dog cage as he was put in the helicopter.

"It's no reason to freak out like a jerk and try to kill all of humanity." Shaggy said. 

"I would've gotten away with it too, if not for you meddling sons of..." The door was shut before Scrappy could swear off to the gang but Daphne and Dina's mouths were open after that complaint. But Dina chuckled at the remark. 

"Now that Mystery Inc. is back together... ...any comment on the Mud Bog Ghoul who's been terrorizing London?" The reporter asked.

"Whatever the case, Mystery Inc. will be there." Fred said, putting his hand in the middle of the group.

"Solving mysteries, man." Shaggy said, adding his hand with above Fred's hand.

"Righting wrongs." Daphne and Dina  both said, adding their hands next.

"Looking for clues and kicking butt." Velma added her hand into the group, then lifting their hands in the air, whooping and cheering. 

309 Words

Onto the Epilogues and I'm done with my Scooby Doo stories.