(Veah) Epilogue ••

Warnings: sexual content, oral, SMUT, flashbacks of smut, boob play, face sitting, language, masturbation, GXG and Scissoring

After the Scooby gang got home from the Spooky Island mystery, they all went their separate ways and Velma and Leah moved in together. Leah had something planned for Velma when she gets home.

Velma arrived home after work, wearing her usual orange clothes but thus time she is wearing a button up blouse, red-orange skater skirt and her usual and approached the door and saw a sticky note on the door and read it.

Velma,
I've decided to make a little something for you to come find me. Cause I have a surprise for you when you finish the hunt, so let's start the hunt.
Clue 1: go to the kitchen and find my favorite cereal in the cabinet.

X

Velma entered the house and went straight to the kitchen. She went up to cabinet and found Leah's favorite cereal which is froot loops.

She even found the second sticky note on the cereal box.

Clue 2: Go outside to the patio and find the spot where you first made me squirt so well.

XX

Velma remember that day, she had a rough day at work, she was all worked up from work and she needed to a stress relief.

Flashback~

There was pants and moans coming from Leah as Velma was quickly moving her ring and middle fingers in Leah's clitoris and Leah started to scream as she squirted on Velma's fingers and a bit of her shirt.

Velma pulled her fingers out of Leah's pussy and began to lick up the mess that she left behind on her girlfriend's pussy licking her up and Leah gripped the back of Velma's head as she moaned it out.