(V.D) The Plane Ride •)

Warnings: slight sexual content and fingering 

Mystery Incorporated were on the plane, Fred was on his own for now, Velma sat beside Leah. Daphne was sitting on her own as well and Shaggy was sitting next with Scooby still dressed in a Grandma disguise. 

••With Velma sitting beside Leah, she was struggling with staying quiet since Leah had her fingers under Velma's skirt and had her hand under the panties. 

Leah's right hand was moving up and down on Velma's cunt and she even sticked her pointer finger in her clitoris. Leah went faster with the fingering and Velma struggled with staying quiet. 

Velma was almost close to cumming on Leah's fingers and right as she was close to her peek, Leah pulled her finger and hand out from Velma's panties and sucked on her fingers and Velma was upset that she didn't cum on her fingers. “I think you should go sit with Fred.” Leah said with a smirk. 

“I'm gonna get you back.” Velma hissed and begins to stand up and Leah smacked her behind causing Velma to look at her with a glare.••

Shaggy was holding a foot long sandwich. (I'm assuming I can't remember math really well.) "Now that is a beautiful work of art." Shaggy said and Scooby agreed but before he took a bite something caught his eye. 

She kneeled down to Shaggy's level and smiled at him.  "Would you mind me taking a seat there next to...?" She says moving her eyes to Scooby who was a bit startled and weirded out. 

"To my grandma. That's my grandma. Hi, Grandma." Shaggy chuckled and Scooby nods since he had  stolen Shaggy's sandwich earlier. "Like, no." 

The curly blonde girl smiled as Shaggy stood up and  This raised his hands to let her pass him. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Shaggy responds. 
She then sneezed almost on Scooby. "Bless you." Shaggy says in a trance as the blond passed by. 

The girl sat beside Scooby and took her bag off. "I'm sorry. My allergies. It's usually only dogs that do it." She referring to Scooby scratching his ear with his foot. She sneezed again and Scooby giggled a bit. "Maybe I'll better move." She begins to stand up but Shaggy stopped her. 

"No, wait. It's probably just my grandma's perfume. Yeah, even I sometimes get a little allergic, you know. Oh, jeez." Shaggy then faked a sneeze and the blonde sat down with a smile. "I'm pretty sure Grandma wants to go back and visit with her pal Velma. Right, Grandma?" 

Scooby frowned. "Okay." He got up and left. 

 He saw that in a zip loc bag there was a specific snack that Shaggy and Scooby all enjoyed. "Boy, oh, boy, those sure do look like Scooby Snacks." Shaggy said. 

"I know they're for dogs but they're 100% vegetarian, and I love them." The blonde said. 

"Like, me too." Shaggy said quietly. 

"Far out! I have never met another person who loves Scooby Snacks!" The blond exclaims excitedly.

"Me neither." Shaggy smiled. 

"I'm Mary Jane." The blond introduced herself with a smile. 

"Like, that's my favorite name." Shaggy said. 

"Really? No way." Maryjane said, trying to deny that Maryjane is his favorite name. 

Scooby sat down beside Fred and smiled at them. "Hello." Scooby's nose  Twitched as a cat who is sitting beside Fred and Velma and scooby started to bark at the white cat.

"Uh. Grandma?" Velma says trying to keep Scooby calmed. 

"Velma, it's simple behavior modification. To cause a dog to discontinue any action, flick it on the nose. Observe." 

Fred then flicked Scooby's nose resulting to Scooby punching Fred in the mouth and Fred's head was almost close to Velma's legs. 

The cat got away and Scooby chased him. "Sit, Grandma! Bad, Grandma! Don't eat the kitty!" Shaggy exclaims, worried.

639 Words