(V.D) Final Battle

Warning: Fighting

Warning: Fighting

The ritual was going to in the cave and the Scooby gang was setting up the trap and was going to save Scooby. Velma, Leah and Fred were going over the plan. "Okay, so we use the pulleys to tip over the vat." Fred said.

"Daphne will open the air vents and release the disco skull." Velma said, Daphne was attaching the rope to the air vent.

"The light will refract off the skull..." Leah said.

"The creatures will explode, I'll find Scoob, and we'll have saved the world." Shaggy said, putting his fists in the air.

Suddenly, there all hear a noise which meant trouble. "Oh, no. The ritual's beginning." Fred said.

"Quick. Shaggy, attach this to the vat." Velma said, passing a rope to Shaggy as he hooks the rope to the vat. "We're here to save you." He said.

"Shaggy, faster." Velma said. Shaggy finished tied up the vat. "All systems go." Shaggy said, but he accidentally got hooked to the vat with his gear. "Wait, no!"

"Mystery Inc. rides again." Fred, Velma and Leah jumped down from the ledge and Shaggy finally got unhooked from the vat. But then went flying in the air but when he hit the rocky ceiling the pulley that held Daphne up broke and then went flying she hit the wall right above her friends.

The students were coming and Velma said. "Quick, hide the Daemon Ritus." They hid the Daemon Ritus on a bag they had from earlier. The ritual started and everyone started to the ritual dance and Velma, Leah and Fred tried to blend in.

The ritual dance ended but Fred kept on dancing. "Yo, yo, yo. Yo, homedogs. You forgot the next part of the dance... ...where we do the Electric Slide, you know..." Velma started to danced with Fred while Leah rolled her eyes.

Three guards came up and took Fred, Velma and Leah over to look at Mondevarious. "Fred. Leah. Velma. Welcome to my little end-of-the-world party. I've waited a long time for this moment. Thank you for returning the ultimate party favor: The Daemon Ritus. And now, behold the sacrifice." Mondevarious said as four guys came out with masks on, holding Scooby doo as he waved to the crowd.

Velma, Leah and Fred got wide eyed when they saw Shaggy talking to Scooby.

The pincer then got Scooby's soul and Scooby fell unconscious. Mondevarious had the Daemon Ritus on his chest. "The moment is at hand. Through the Daemon Ritus, I shall absorb the energy source." Soul started to go inside the Daemon Ritus. "And now, to complete the transformation... ...I shall absorb the pure one. Ultimate power shall be mine!" Mondevarious said and Shaggy jumped onto the pincer and knocked Mondevarious out of the way and the Daemon ritus had closed shut.

Scooby's soul was free and the guards ran to catch Scooby soul and that gave Fred, Velma and Leah an opportunity. "Let's get the Daemon Ritus."

They ran to the paralyzed Mondevarious and Velma went to grab it but it was glowing green and she pricked her finger on it.
"Look, Velms. A man in a mask." Fred pulled up Monday viruses face and revealed as a robot or something. "We love you, Scooby-Doo. We love you. That alleged friend of yours, Shaggy. I shall absorb..."
"PUPPY POWER!" Scrappy was under Mondevarious's clothes and also the whole body was robot and Scrappy had the Daemon Ritus on his chest. "I've outsmarted..." Some gears were jinxing and Scrappy was getting electrocuted a bit.

"Scrappy Doo." Velma said, as Fred, Leah and Velma looked shocked like they didn't expect to see Scrappy in all of this.

"Correction. The new, improved Scrappy. Because I, Scrappy-Dappy-Doo, have absorbed enough energy... ...to rule the world with my all-powerful army! And I've brought you here, puny, pathetic Mystery Inc... ...to witness my moment of triumph." Scrappy's now had a gut.

"All I need to complete my transformation is Scooby-Doo

"All I need to complete my transformation is Scooby-Doo." Scrappy said as his body was transforming into a huge monstrous dog and Fred, Velma and Leah backed away.

Scrappy swung his hand and hit Fred Velma and Leah. "Take that, pretty boy!"

"We gotta tip over the protoplasm vat." Velma said.

"How?" Fred asked.

"The pincer. Come on." Leah answered, as Velma and herself ran but two guards help them captive. Fred grabbed some rope and started to swing it around. "You all need to step back, because Fredster's got his groove on." Fred swung the rope and hit the guards as they were coming his way.

Suddenly the air vent was broken as Zarkos was the one who broke it and the vat was tipped over as a lot of the souls came down and started find their own bodies.

Fred hit N'Goo with the rope on the head and that made him unconscious. "Mystery Inc, this ain't over! Not by a long shot!" Scrappy yells and he got close to Fred, Velma and Leah. "I'll rock you and sock you... ...and crush you like..." Scrappy got cut off by Shaggy who controlling the pincer.

"Like, dude?"

"What?" Scrappy yells.

"You're a bad puppy!" Shaggy defense you're close to Scrappy and pulls out the Daemon Ritus from his chest and more souls fly out of his chest.

Everyone was reunited with their friends and loved ones.

Zack approached Leah and gave her a hug. "Leah! Thank you!" Zack had his hand almost on her cheek and Leah noticed that her girlfriend was glaring at Zack.

"My girlfriend is glaring at you from behind." Zack look behind him and not much just rushed up and laid a big kiss on Leah's lips.

Well that just happened, like I said Velma is very possessive.

"We're still friends, right?" Leah asked, looking at Zack.

"Yeah, we are."

994 Words

One more chapter and my epilogue then all my Scooby doo stories are done!!