(D.B) Not Working At All ••

Warnings: sexual content, oral, 69, face sitting, multiple orgasms, language, GXG and scissoring

The gang returned to the hotel where Emile Mondevarious came up and noticed the smiling faces. "Mystery Inc. You all seem rather cheery. Good news, I hope?" Emile said.

"Mr. Mononucleosis..." Fred got the last name wrong which did annoyed Emile. "Yes?"

"We have hit a clue smorgasbord." Fred said.

"We have three suspects as to who's behind this evil hooty." Avery said, as Shaggy raised up 3 fingers.

"N' Goo Tuana. He believes your park's on enchanted ground." Velma said.

"The voodoo man, who tricked me into going to the castle." Daphne said, which made Avery roll her eyes.

"And you." Fred said, pointing at Emile. "Let's split up. We'll meet in a half-hour. I'll interview employees to see if they've noticed anything odd." Fred added.

"I'll translate these inscriptions Daphne and Avery found." Velma said, looking at the Daemon Ritus.

"I'll go research cults on the Net." Daphne said, high fiving Velma as they both walked away.

"I'm a suspect?" Emile asked, astonished.

"Don't take it personally. It's because you creep Fred and I out." Avery said, walking up to Daphne. "I'll help you."
But unfortunately, they weren't going to be working.

When the Scooby gang went their separate ways to do some work, but two specific people weren't working one bit and that was Daphne and Avery because they were having their 'alone time'.

There was very loud moans and pants that were coming from Daphne's mouth and the headboard kept on banging against the wall everytime when Avery licked Daphne's cunt her body lurched backwards a few times.

Daphne was completely naked on the bed and Avery was also under the covers fully Commando and she was moaning while sucking/licking on Daphne's cunt. "Oh, yeah. MHMM Oh, yeah. OH YEAH!" Daphne kept saying in a moan but the end was more like a moaning screech as Avery was going down on Daphne sucking and licking her clitoris and Avery's hands were on Daphne's nipples pinching them.

Everytime when Daphne arches her back, her boobs become exposed and Avery reaches up and squeeze Daphne's boobs. Avery was getting wet and after a few licks, Daphne squealed out, "Oh jinkles!" And she camed on Avery's face but Avery wouldn't stop, she was like in this sexual overdrive of sucking or licking her girlfriend's pussy and there was a lot of cum on her face and mouth, so slowly pulled away, pretty much breathless.

Avery laid one last kiss on Daphne's right thigh and sat up wiping her face as she reached up and kissed Daphne. "Okay, it's my turn." Avery whispered as she straddled Daphne's face making Daphne instantly lick her girlfriend's pussy. Avery started to moan as she grabbed the headboard and also started to grind against Daphne's tongue.

Avery moaned and looked down to look at Daphne's face. Daphne sucked harder on Avery's clit. Avery let out a high-pitched squeal and then a scream.

Then Avery camed on Daphne's face and kissed Daphne on the lips before straddling Daphne's face but facing forwards. Avery leaned down and kissed Daphne's clit then slowly opened the clitoris and began to lick the clitoris which made Daphne arch her head back.

Avery sucked on the clit and then flicking her tongue against the clitoris before sucking on Daphne's cunt back and forth.

Daphne then started her oral assault on Avery's cunt, she put her tongue in Avery's hole, which made Avery squeal and bit the clit, making Daphne scream.

They continued their oral assault and were getting close to their orgasm. Daphne moved her tongue against her girlfriend's pussy and then sucked/licked her pussy, moving her head back and forth between Avery's thighs.

After they both camed, Avery got off of Daphne and they both pushed their pussies together and grinded against hers. Their moans and screams echoed throughout the room. They could feel their third orgasm of the night coming up.

Daphne pulled Avery closer and grinded harder against Avery's pussy. Their juices coated their vaginas and their inner thighs. "Daphne...I'm--OH, GOD! I'm going to cum!"

Daphne panted out. "Me too! Fuck me harder, Ava!" Avery grinded a bit harder and that made Daphne crazy.

After they camed, they calmed down and laid down, Avery gave one last kiss on Daphne's lips and relaxed from their moment and fell asleep in each other's arms.

But Avery whispered, "I love you, Daphne."

754 Words