(V.D) Mystery Inc Back Together

When they got to the beach, they saw the voodoo man covered in ash sitting by a fire pit.

"I know how to handle this guy." Daphne explained to the rest of them. "Hey, you! What're you doing?" She walked away from us and they all looked at each other.

 "Hey, you! What're you doing?" She walked away from us and they all looked  at each other

"Yes. That is masterful." Velma mumbled so only Fred, Leah and Shaggy could hear her. They jogged up to catch up with Daphne.

"I'm trying to do a voodoo ritual if you don't mind. Thank you very much! I need to get the right ingredients." The voodoo man said. "The only way to protect myself is by blessing this dead Arnouki beast. They're about to perform their evil Darkopalypse ritual."

"Darkopalypse ritual?" Velma asked asked, taking the Daemon Ritus out of Shaggy's hands.

"Right." Voodoo man said.

"That's what the ancient text describes." Velma opened the Daemon Ritus and the voodoo man freaked out by it. "Don't open that!" He exclaimed.

"They use the protoplasm in the vat as an energy source. And the leader needs to absorb a purely good soul to complete the ritual." Velma reads the signs in the Daemon Ritus.

"Legend has it, once the ritual is performed... ...the creatures will rule on Earth for 10,000 years. That's why I have this in my house. To protect myself." The voodoo man said, picking up his things.

"You have another one of those?" Shaggy asked him for one of the freaky beasts but the voodoo man ignored him.

"Those creatures are taking over the world? That is so mean." Daphne stated.

"Now they can't do the ritual without a pure human soul. Where will they get one?" Fred asked.

"I didn't say human." Velma said.

Leah and Shaggy realized who is going to be sacrificed. "Oh, boy." Both of them said.

"If the person behind all this needs Scooby-Doo..." Velma started.

"Then that person is the one who brought Scooby here." Leah finished for her.

"If Mondorajagaga wanted Scooby, why'd he invite the rest of us?" Fred asked still calling Mondevarious the wrong last name again.

"It doesn't matter. We gotta, like, go save Scoob." Shaggy said, trying to leave but Fred stopped him.

"Shag, our area of expertise is nut jobs in Halloween costumes." Fred explained.

"We're supposed to be heroes, man." Shaggy stated. "So I'm gonna do what I always do: I'm gonna eat myself a Scooby Snack, and I'm gonna save my best pal."

"Lee Lee? Velmster?" Fred asked, giving Velma and Leah their first nickname.

"You think we're gonna fall for that? Giving us our own nickname?" Velma asked, that made Fred smile. "Trying to make me feel like..." Velma stopped and let Leah finish for her. "...part of the gang? We could make a plan." Leah said, with a smile at the end.

"What can I do? The only thing I'm good for is getting caught." Daphne sighed.

"But you never let that stop you before. And if that's not a true hero, then I don't know what is." Fred said, that making Daphne smile.

Shaggy put his hand in, then Fred, Daphne put their hands in and finally Velma and Leah added their hands.

"Let's get jinkie with it." Velma said and they all threw them into the air just like they did in the old days. The gang's back together again.

564 Words