00

"Can you be my mommy?"

"I'm sorry but no"

"Why?"

"Bacause i'm just your babysitter"

---

Contains: Fluff, Mix emotions and more.

Hello! I'm back with another fanfiction hehe I hope you will like it!

I'm not forcing you to read this so if you don't like it feel free to leave

||Reminders and Disclaimers||

-I am not in anyway affiliated to BTS or any Kpop idol for that matter. And I don't own them! Except for other characters in the story which are Kim Yejin, Jung Binna, Min Yania, Kim Hillary, etc. But I own the story plot.

-This is an AU (Alternate Universe) meaning that any K-pop idols won't necessarily resemble theirselves character wise.

-This book might have wrong spellings, grammatical errors, typos, and more but i'm trying my best to prevent from doing them. I'll edit them soon if I have time.

-All events that are gonna be mentioned are purely fictional. And it's not gonna reflect the people's personality. Don't take it too seriously.

!!!Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY STORY IN KINDS OF WAYS. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!

||Copyrights||

Copyright©️ by _Yoonminhobi_

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES. CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

If you don't like this book, feel free to leave~ no need to inform me. If you want to read this book. Thank you for staying! ♥️

Started: 12/10/2021
Ended: --/--/----

(A/n: My best friend sent me this gif and she literally teased me like "Well Mrs

(A/n: My best friend sent me this gif and she literally teased me like "Well Mrs.Park, should I send you more Jimin gifs?" And I was a blushing mess and I was squealing here and there not giving a shit about my brothers looking at me wierdly like i'm a psycho. I begged her to stop sending some gifs but she sent more so I sent her a gif which is Yoongi dramatically fainting. I was like "You're very mean- you know my weakness" and she responded, "of course! I'm your friend after all. Then I took revenge that is sending her a gif which is Michael Jackson winking. She dramatically sent me a fainting emoji. LOL! She loves Michael Jackson so much, and I admire her for that. She's really lovely and kind, i'm telling y'all that. Plus, I just wanna share that...

She can speak korean and she can do the aussie accent. SHHHHHHH!

Just sharing okay? If you wanna share stories from your friends I would love to hear them! Just comment!👉)