14

|Author

Cheonsa was furious. Reason? Taehyung deceived her by not telling her the truth. She dialed his phone number, and put it in her ear. He eventually responded after many rings.

"Hello Cheon-" before he could even greet her. She spoke, "Meet me at the abandoned building of the old Babel tower. Now." Her voice was blank.

Of course who wouldn't be enraged if your best friend's cousin like brother  of hers wouldn't tell her the whole thing that happened.

"Now? But I have to do something-"  "I don't fucking care about what you're about to do! You come here right now or I'll chop your head off.." She exclaimed and immediately ended the call. Taehyung on the other hand gulped in fear while Hillary looks at him confused.

"Is that Cheonsa?" she asked. Taehyung just stood silent and walked away making his sister nod slowly. "I see...." she wondered what did Taehyung do to make her friend vey angry with him. Cheonsa is 1 year younger than him after all. And never in her life she heard her yelled at her brother.

---

Yejin was alone in the house and was too sluggish to leave, but then something made her jump out of bed and smile. "What if I pay a visit to the orphanage? It's been a while," she reasoned, her lips curving up slightly as she remembered the children smiling and giggling while playing tag.

She did an okay sign and got out of bed, getting ready to travel from Seoul to Gyeonggi-do which is only a 24 minute drive. Due to the cold weather beyond the house, she wore a black turtleneck with high waisted jeans and a coat for warmth.

She finally dressed and left the house, heading for the highway to catch a taxi. When she finally spotted one, she raised her hands to catch the driver's attention, which worked. When the vehicle came to a full halt in front of her. She slid into the backseat and smiled at the driver.

"Hello Ahjussi, may we please go to Gyeonggi-do Supermall?" she inquired, to which the driver simply nodded, and they were soon on their way.

She decided to go to the Supermall first to buy some stuff for the children in the orphanage.

Yejin sensed an atmosphere inside the taxi while traveling. She attempted to ignore it and shrug it off, but she felt something, or rather someone, staring at her.

When she looked in the taxi's rearview mirror, she noticed the driver staring at her. He quickly averted his gaze, hoping not to be caught, but it was too late.

Yejin had already described the driver for only after a short time. He wore a dark blue bucket hat and a black mask. His eyes were not crinkly like an elderly man's, but rather looked young and appealing.

Normally, when a scenario like this arises, Yejin will react promptly, but this time she was calm and as if it were nothing to her. She was puzzled by herself and attempted to push it aside.

---

Yejin arrived at the mall and offered the cash to the driver, saying, "Here's the payment sir, thank you." She immediately walked away, not wanting to face the man.

She dashed behind a coconut tree when she noticed the taxi driver exiting his vehicle. He searched the area for her, but when he realized she was already inside the mall, he took off his hat and ruffled his hair.

Her jaw fell as she noticed the guy's attractiveness, he had broad shoulders and a sharp jawline. Despite the fact that he didn't remove his mask, she could tell he looked like a prince from a royal family.

After a few minutes of admiring the guy from afar, he eventually hopped back in his vehicle and drove away. Yejin sighed in relief but slapped herself. "Girl, get a grip on yourself, you are loyal to Min Yoongi"

---

Taehyung examined the building in front of him. He swallowed hard when he observed someone on the 4th floor looking down at him, or more like glaring at him.

His hands began to tremble with anxiety. When it comes to missions and stuff, he's never scared, but when it comes to Cheonsa, his heart starts to beat like crazy and nervousness started to grow in him.

He went to the 4th floor and saw Cheonsa staring out of the window. He slowly took steps towards her and stopped behind.

"Explain..."

Taehyung looked at her with a confused expression and asked, "What?"

She spun around to face him and exclaimed, "What? You literally mean What?!?" Her voice grew enraged, and she grabbed a rock and hurled it out the window, creating a loud bang and a large open hole.

Taehyung felt increasingly frightened, as he is now. He swallowed again, as Cheonsa took a few steps towards him, causing him to take a step back.

"Pr-pregnant? Wh- How is this even possible?" she stuttered as she still remembered her best friend story.

"I'll explain-"

"You better explain or I'm leaving this shitty agency and start to live a normal life." She threatened.

Taehyung sighs as he started to tell her the whole Start.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
hello! No comment.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆hello! No comment

^ PLS I'M DEAD OMFG THEY'RE SO HANDSOME I'M GONNA DIE

-3/14/2022
Words: 890