11

|Kim Yejin

"Yejin-ssi, please remember I love you forever okay?"

"Please don't say that!"

"Yejin Please take care of-"

"NO!"

I sat up and instantly opened my eyes, breathing heavily.

Why am I getting these kind of nightmares?

I attempted to sleep but couldn't because I was afraid of having that awful dream again.

Or it was trying to tell me something. Is that dream part of my past? Is it? I'm not sure...

I glanced over my clock and saw the time. 5:36am

I remember Mr.Park gave me a day off, and eventually I don't know what to do today. Stay home and read? Hang out with Cheonsa? Roam around the city? Hang out with Hoseok? I don't really know.

Then I suddenly remembered a memory that I haven't erased from my mind, the kiss.

I hid my face behind a pillow and quietly screamed. I sighed as I tossed it on the corner of my bed.

"I'll probably just stay at home and call Cheonsa to come over" I mumbled before yawning.

---

"So kids, me and your father are traveling to Australia, and I suppose we're going to remain there for like 2 weeks or so? We don't know, it depends on our boss, So take care of yourselves and I love you all!" Kim Haesoo, Tae and Ary's mother and my aunt, reminded us.

"Love you too" We three said at once. She gave us a last wave and left.

I turned around to face Ary, "Ary, Do you have any sleeping pills?" I asked, "Why are you asking that all of a sudden Yejin?" She asked too as she ate her breakfast.

"I'm having this kind of nightmare" I mumbled quietly.

"What kind of nightmare?" Taehyung unexpectedly asked joining our conversation. And stood up to put his now empty plate at the kitchen sink.

"Well, there are two people in a car, and when I heard a big crash, both of them started to became blurry, and then voices suddenly yelling and it scared me," I started, shivers running down my spine.

I noticed Taehyung and Hillary widening their eyes as Hillary choked on her food and Taehyung abruptly released the plate from his grip, resulting in shattered glass pieces on the ground.

"You What?!?" they both exclaimed, as I sat there dumbfounded.

Hillary glared at Taehyung, who was standing behind the kitchen counter, shocked, and was unconcerned with his sister's glare.

"Uhm, Hello?" I muttered, startling the Kim siblings out of their thoughts and focusing their attention on me.. Oh well-

"Please, where is the pills?" I asked, and Taehyung was about to say something when he closed his mouth and sighed. "It's beneath the drawer in the living room," he murmured. "Okay thanks" I thanked him as I rose up from my seat and left the kitchen.

|Author

When Yejin left, Hillary stormed into her brother and smacked his shoulders. He hissed in pain, "Ouch! What was that for?!" he whisper-yelled while rubbing his shoulders.

"Did you hear that? She's slowly regaining her memories! We need to tell her as soon as possible!" she exclaimed quietly, with her teeth gritted.

"Are you out of your shitty mind?! We can't just surprise her like that!" he quietly yelled at her as well, making sure that Yejin won't hear their conversation.