03

|Author

Yejin stopped infront of a gate but the house, or should I say mansion was very visible.

(A/n: Imagine it's morning)

Her mouth was open wide and she was too stunned to speak. "Well, this is lovely! But should I knock? Or go inside? Nah it's bad to trespass in other's property" she told her self.

She took out her phone and texted Jimin.

Yejin:
G

ood Morning Mr.Park! I'm already outside your mansion

She turned off her phone and waited for him to respond. She felt her phone vibrate and she look at the one who messaged her.

Mr.Park:
Wait..

After a few seconds, she flinched when the gate automatically opened by itself. Her jaw dropped and her eyes are wide like a hawk.

She felt her phone vibrated again and saw Jimin's new message.

Mr.Park:
Are you just gonna stand there or I'm gonna close the gate?

She immidiately went inside and the gate closed. She admired the mansion and she was very amazed to speak.

"Hello Ms.Kim, welcome to my mansion, I need to go to work so I just left something in the dining table which is the list that you need to do. And my daughter is gonna be down after some hours. She's 6 years old and her name is Park Minji." He elaborated.

Her mouth shaped into an 'o' then nodded. "Yes Mr.Park"

He just hummed and looked at her, "Please take care of her, I'll take my leave now" she nodded again and bowed.

---

Jimin left and Yejin went to the dining table and looked at the list.

Things to do:
•Take her a bath and dress her up in her school uniform
•Bring her to Kindergarten
Wait for her until kindergarten ends
•Feed her Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
•No using of gadgets at a long period of time
•Entertain her or play with her
•Take a nap at the afternoon
•Do not give her junk foods or sweets
•Help her with her homework
•Laundry and light housework when she's taking a nap

After reading that, she somehow shrugged her shoulders. This is very easy, she thought and started to organize the cooking tools/equipment, and ingridients for pancake for Minji's breakfast.

---

After cooking she smiled and saluted at herself. She heard light footsteps behind her and she thought that it was Minji so she smiled and turned around just to meet a beautiful and precious kid.