18

|Author

Days passed. It was still quite normal, Yejin working as a babysitter and a temporary secretary of Jimin. But whenever someone is making Yejin in a bad mood or reaching her limit. She would be totally different.

Currently, she's babysitting Minji while the youngster kept on blabbering about that day when the bullies didn't stopped picking up on Seonu. "Like literally, I should've smack Shiwoo the poopoo right in the face! That bastard is such a crybaby!"

Yejin tried to calm her down but Minji ignored her and continued to talk foolishly about Shiwoo.

Minji's blabbering was interrupted by a call from Yejin's phone. "Unnie? Who's that?" Yejin looked at the caller Id and held a perplexed look because it's unknown.

"Hold up bub, I'll be right back" Yejin said as she went to the kitchen to answer the call.

|Kim Yejin

"Hello?"

"Yejin-san? Is that you?!" A female voice from behind squealed. "Uhm hello? Who are you?" I asked before hearing a dramatic gasp from the other line.

"Ouch! Yejin-san! I'm really hurt you don't remember me anymore?" after seconds has passed, I widened her eyes and screamed after. "OH MY GOSH ASAMI?!"

"KYAAAA OMG YESSS GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU REMEMBER ME ONEESAN!" Asami Ackerman. She's my Japanese childhood friend and I meet her everytime we visit Japan but unfortunately we lost contact when I was 15 years old while she's 13.

"Goodness me. Your voice hasn't changed at all" "Duh it's me, I'm still cute you know?" I rolled my eyes playfully because of her sudden confidence.

"By the way, I'm here at Seoul" I widened my eyes before standing up and slamming my hand at the kitchen counter. "What?!"

"Yess! I'm currently at the International Seoul Supermall, just gonna buy some groceries, and I have news. I need your help here oneesan, I know this is selfish of me but I really need your help." I looked at Minji and then sighed. "I can't meet you yet, I'm at work"

"Then I'll go to your workplace! Just text me the address!" I panicked and denied immediately. "No! Don't! I'll meet you at my house later, do you still know the location?"

"Probably no, but I'll text Dad and ask him since I think he knows" I sighed in relief and sat down. "Okay, I'll see you later. Bye Asamii" We bid our goodbyes and ended the call.

I turned around and jumped out of the chair seeing Minji glaring at me like a madman. "My goodness Minji! You scared me!" I said while I put my hands on my chest shocked and breathing heavily.

"It wasn't my fault you are so noisy while I'm silently talking shit about Shiwoo!" She retorted and huffed. I patted her head and squished her cheeks. "I'm sorryyy, now let's just do something else instead of remembering the past okay?" She nodded and went to the living room first.

My goodness. What a day.

---

Here I am, driving back home by getting a taxi. I'm too exhausted to look outside the car window so I just closed my eyes and decided to take a little nap but I couldn't. Jimin arrived at the mansion at 6pm, it was early yet I was so happy because I can see Asami after years!

"Ma'am, we've arrived" I didn't even noticed that my house was already in sight. I thanked the driver and looked at him. Wait.. Isn't he the driver when I went to Gyeonggi-do?

"Uhm, Sir? Are you the one who drove me to Gyeonggi-do before?" I asked him. I saw him avoiding my gaze as he stuttered. "Wh-what are you talking about ma'am? I don't even k-know you"