13

|Author

The 2 stood there silently while the other 2 were sitting in the hospital bed.

Jimin motioned Minji to go with Ryujin and Jungkook, luckily the young girl obeyed her father and went to the employees.

As the child left, the atmosphere became awkward and dark. Taehyung cleared his throat to gain the CEO's attention.

"Hello Mr.Park, I'm Kim Taehyung and this is my sister Kim Hillary" He introduced and bowed as Hillary did the same.

"hm, who are you both?" Jimin asked confused but still showed an emotionless face.

Hillary sighed and looked at him to face him. "We're Kim Yejin's siblings,  and we heard the news so we came here to check on you sir."

Jimin scoffed, "Why would you guys check on me? I don't even know you, and we never met before."

"We already met before" Taehyung mumbled but Jimin heard it a little bit and snapped his head towards the male.

"Where, when, and how Huh? Are you guys perhaps stalking me?" Jimin asked and raised a brow while crossing his arms.

"Sir, this is a misunderstanding, we weren't stalking you" said Hillary.

"Oh yea? Then go away! I don't want to face anyone at this moment." He ordered but the Kim siblings didn't even budged.

Before Jimin can hiss at them annoyed. Taehyung suddenly spoke, "You hear voices right?"

Jimin stopped at his spot, he slowly looked at Taehyung and saw the guy looking at him serious in the eye.

"How did you know..."

"Oh well, We better get going Mr.Park, Hoping to see you soon" Taehyung smiled and literally ignored Jimin question before leaving the room dragging Hillary.

---

"Yoo Dude! You said we couldn't tell them yet?" Hillary asked, before dusting off her jeans. Taehyung exhaled deeply and gazed up at the clear blue sky. "Let's drop hints, and he'll figure it out day by day."

Hillary sighed as she stared up at the sky. "Can we just tell them already?" she wondered. Taehyung snapped his head towards his sister and stared at her, speechless. "If we do that, their lives are at risk! WE CAN'T TELL THEM YET!"

Hillary immediately shushed the male by shoving her hands in his mouth, which she didn't knew that she is suffocating him. "SHH, someone might hear you idiot!" She whisper-yelled.

Taehyung removes her hand full of force and gasped for air. "YAH! YOU CRAZY? OH WOW WELL OF COURSE PEOPLE WILL COME TO THIS FUCKING ABANDONED PARK, AND YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" he sarcastically yelled with a little bit of annoyance.

Hillary sighed and facepalmed herself, so tired of her brother's drama. "I'll call Ms.Jina, she needs to know about her son."

---

Cheonsa and Yejin were a crying mess when they were watching an emotional drama. "Why are you crying?" Yejin asked while sniffling.

"I don't know ask yourself, why are YOU crying?" Cheonsa asked back while wiping her tears.

They looked at each other and looked back at the drama and focused. Yejin was about to cry but when she heard the actor's statement, she sat frozen.

"You don't know how much I love you Bella, I love you so much.. Pl-please take care of our baby, she needs you, Please t-tell her I love her as she grows up. I'll be w-watching you guys from above.. Goodbye my love"