12

|Jung Hoseok

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" I asked, puzzled, shaking my head.

"You heard it right." Hillary sighed and rubbed her hands in nervousness.

"Then what are we doing here? Sitting calmly like this shit isn't a problem? We need to tell her right now!" I exclaimed, which caused them to widen their eyes and shushed me down.

"She's just upstairs! Don't yell!" Taehyung whisper-yelled at me. "I'm older than you, young man, use some manners" I said with a stern gaze.

He only gave a cheeky grin before returning to his serious blank face. "But don't tell her yet hyung, I'm sure it'll make her faint. I know it."

"However, Taehyung-ah, if she doesn't find out sooner or later, how do you think she'll react if we don't tell her sooner?" I questioned, raising a brow.

Hillary boastfully clapped her hands and pointed her finger towards me, confidently saying, "See? He agrees with me! Now make way because I'm going to tell her personally." She was ready to walk up the stairs when Yoongi hyung stopped her.

"Yah, don't do it. We don't have the rights to inform her. The boss will tell her himself." He said and stood up, "If she's regaining her memories, we'll inform the boss, who will tell her on his own."

"But hyung-" "No buts Taehyung, Not a word"

He simply sighed and nodded, defeated.  "I'll come with you guys!" Hillary replied as she stood up and walked towards the door, "No, young lady, we're going on a mission after this" Yoongi stated, and the girl came to a complete stop.

She gave up and said, "Fine." "Well, it looks like that you've both been defeated; go see Fiery and Dark, they just informed me that they've completed the task they were assigned to do." Yoongi hyung stated as we exited and headed towards the car.

---

The journey was completely silent. But I didn't bother to say anything. I'm really concerned about Yejin. I'm hoping she's doing well.

"Do you like her?"

"Huh?" I asked, snapping my head towards Yoongi hyung. "You like her, don't you?" he asked, giving me a simple lip smile and a short glance.

"H-Hah! I don't know what you're talking about!" I chuckled nervously and stared out the car window. Shit, why did I stuttered?

"Your annoying little sister told me," he said as he laughed silently and focused on the road.

"I swear that girl doesn't keep secrets." I mumbled and mentally cursed at her. "However, she keeps secrets about you having this job." he stated. I simply smiled and gathered the bravery to respond to his question.

"I do like her," I said, "but I won't tell her right now. Please, hyung, keep this a secret." I begged, "Of course," I smiled and thanked him as the ride continued.

|Author

Jimin walked through the hallways, flipping through the pages of the documents he was holding. He didn't hesitate to come here at the company and leave his daughter at his mansion, telling Sunghoon to keep an eye on her while he was gone due to an emergency.

However, he unexpectedly felt a sharp pain in his head, before dropping the documents he was carrying after holding his head in pain. He groaned and rested his left hand against the nearest wall for support.

He took a deep breath and shut his eyes tightly, still holding his head. Wishing the pain and anguish would go away, but it didn't seem to. After a few minutes of attempting to reduce the sharp pain, his head began to feel lighter before collapsing on the ground and his surroundings being all black.