17

|Kim Yejin

Here I am, wearing a suit, while he's wearing the same color as mine.

(A/n: If I can't have Jimin, can I have thw hottie in the back instead? jk 😅✌🏻)

He told me that Ms.Lee got a family emergency, and they were supposed to go on a meeting after we pick up Minji. So instead of Ms.Lee going, I'm the one who will accompany Jimin.

"Mr. Pa-" I saw him throwing glares at me so I mumbled a small sorry and took a deep breath. "Jimin, I'll pick up Minji, and you can stay here"

After a few minutes of driving, we eventually arrived at Minji's school and I was confused when he took off his seatbelt and hopped out of the car.

"Jimin Wha-" He opened the car door for me and other parents started looking our way. "Who says I'll stay in the car? we're going to fetch my daughter and I can do it whenever I want" He said with a little sarcasm and I just secretly rolled my eyes at him. This man.. But it actually made me smile a bit.

As I stepped out of the car, parents started to gossip and take glances at us non stop. Well, this is kinda, new?

Jimin walked ahead of me while I followed from behind, wow he's a fast walker, I eventually caught up with him and patted his shoulder "Pst! Jimin!" I whisper-yelled making him hum and I smiled sarcastically. "Can you slow down? Like chill"

"I'm excited to see my girl, can't I be excited?" He asked before scoffing silently.

When we entered Minji's classroom. It was empty. Where did she go?

I heard Jimin cursed under his breath and started to dial her number from his phone. "Pick up Minji, please.." He was impatient because it has been 2 rings, she didn't pick up.

He started to panic and walk around the room. "Where are you where are you where are you.. WHERE ARE YOU MINJI WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled while running his hand through his hair stressed and frustrated.

I don't know what happened to me but I held both of his shoulders and made him look at me straight to the eyes.

"We'll find her Park Jimin! Calm Down!" "How Can I fucking calm down when my daughter is no where to be found here?!"

Before I could even speak, the school guard walked inside the room before bowing and standing up.

"Good Day Mr.Park and.." The guard looked at me and looked at me head to toe. "And Mrs. Park, Your daughter is in the principal's office, something came up between some students and young Ms.Park was included. Please come with me"

I froze when I heard Mrs.Park slipping out of his mouth. What the heck? I'm not even married yet!

Jimin released a sigh of relief and mumbled a "thank goodness" before holding his blank expression again.