04

|Kim Yejin

We went putside the mansion and I was about to walk towards the gate.

"Where are you going?" Minji suddenly asked.

I looked at her and pointed towards the gate, "we're going to kindergarten" I said.

She looks at me like she's so done with me. What? We're going to kindergarten, what's with that look?

"Please tell me what are we going to ride?"

I looked at her confused, "Uhm, Public transportation?"

"Oh shit no, wait" she said and grabbed her phone. I looked at the phone and I swear to geezuz crispy, this is gonna be the cause of my death.

It was a freaking Iphone 11 meanwhile I have the old version. Lucky kid;-;. Should I just resign and find another job?

"Pick us up, yes, thanks" Minji said through the phone and hung up. I raised a brow at her, tell me already that they have a driver.

"Yes we have a driver, he lives beside our house, he owns that modern house over there" she responded like she could read my mind and pointed at a modern house which was visible.

You know what, let me just shut my mouth. And i'll try not to be suprised if I saw something awesome...

Few minutes of waiting, I finally saw a Hyundai Palisade that was color black. I just looked at it and looked at the little miss beside me.

The car stopped Infront of us and rolled down the windows. "Hello Sunghoon oppa" Minji greeted and waved. The boy named Sunghoon just smiled and waved back.

Well, this girl has manners to others but why not me?

She hopped inside the car and looked at me. "Are you coming or what?"

I immediately hopped in and looked at the guy and he looks pretty young. He started the engine and we drive off to kindergarten.

|Author

Eventually, Minji was supposed to be out by now. Class ended 10 minutes ago but the young lady still didn't come out of her homeroom.

Yejin was very worried so she had no other choice but to go to Minji's classroom. As she walked through the hallways. In the end, she finally saw Minji's classroom and when she was about to enter. She heard some children yelling.

"Hah! Look at you! You don't even have a mom! Look at us, all of us have moms except you!"

"So?"

"Even your dad has no time for you! Poor you.."

"Aww, Cheonyu are you making me cry? 'Cause bitch you better fuck off cause I am not a sensitive shit like you" Yejin heard Minji sassed out.

"Who are you calling bitch?!"

"Uhm, you...? You yell some nonsense shits and actually it's very annoying because you bark like a dog"

"You little- Ugh! I don't like to do this anymore, Let's go girls"

As the little girls walked out of the classroom, Yejin stood infront of them with crossed arms while holding a blank expression.

Cheonyu felt nervous as sweat formed at her forehead. She bowed at Yejin and smiled nervously. "Hello Unnie- Hehe"

"Do you guys know that bullying is bad?" Yejin asked and raised a brow. Cheonyu just looked away and her other friends left her alone with Yejin.

Yejin sighed and looked at the little girl who was avoiding the elder's gaze. "Look, I'm not your mother or relative but I think I'm the one who should tell you this"

She took a deep breath and held both of Cheonyu's shoulders and looked at her straight to the eyes. "For you, bullying may be fun because it satisfies you the most but think about others' feelings. They are emotionally, physically, and mentally hurt because of your actions. Mostly, think about your parents, if you did something inappropriate who's at fault? You? No.. Others will blame your parents. They will blame them for not raising a good mannered child. So I'm telling you that you need to stop bullying because this is not good for us. Understood?"

Yejin's words were enough to make the kid nod immidiately. Yejin smiled and patted her head. "Run along now just remember what I told you okay?"

Cheonyu gave the elder a lipped smile amd nodded. "Yes Unnie! Bye!" Yejin waved as the kid was out of her sight.

She looked at Minji who's organizing her things at her backpack. Minji looked at her and pointed at her backpack. Yejin understood her so she quickly got the backpack and smiled at Minji.

"You ready Minji?"

The kid just nodded and went out of the classroom first. Yejin followed behind and they went back to Minji's house.

---

They reached Minji's house and they're currently in the living room, Yejin helping Minji on her homework.

"So, if you add 4 and 5, the result will be??" Yejin said waiting for the kid's response while looking at the book in front of her.

She noticed the child was quite quiet, so she turned to look at her and found the girl pouting with a sorrowful expression on her face.

Yejin wasn't usually sure why the girl is like that because earlier in the morning she was being a boss madam meanwhile in the noon, being a pitiful lost puppy.

Nonetheless, she was concerned and worried for Minji. So she scooted close to her and looked at her. "What's the matter Minji?"

"I'm sorry.."

Yejin was kinda taken aback a little because of the sudden apology, but nonetheless, she sat quietly waiting for the kid's next sentence.

But the girl didn't spoke so Yejin sighed and nodded, "It's okay, let's just continue your homework okay?" 

Minji just quietly nodded and eventually followed Yejin's order.

|Kim Yejin

At last! The day finally ended, Minji was taking a nap so I waited for Mr.Park to arrive.

As 1 hour passed, it was not 7pm and Mr.Park isn't home yet and I bet Hillary and Taehyung including their parents are probably worried about me right now.

I closed my eyes and I'm wishing that Mr.Park is here.

When I opened my eyes I finally saw Mr.Park's car outside the gate. Yes!

---

"Thank you Ms.Kim, you may go home now"

I mentally frowned but still smiled. "You're welcome Mr.Park" I bowed and left.

I was hoping he would call my name and yell 'it's dark, you should stay here for the meantime' but unlucky me. He didn't. Hmp.

Wait why am I like this? Ugh I'm just gonna take a taxi.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Hellu hope u enjoyed;]
(A/n: Finally I'm fully vaccinated! Christmas is coming! Merry Christmas to y'all! And to the ones who are not gonna celebrate Christmas, Happy New year sand Happy Holidays to you guys! Love y'all!)

-12/22/2021
Words: 1124