07

|Kim Yejin

"Father, we talked about this, I don't want to go there." Mr.Park stated while holding his phone near his ear. Probably talking to his dad.

I didn't want to listen in on their conversation since I think it's a very serious family matter, but he was speaking loudly enough for me to hear, and I was naturally inquisitive, so I didn't do anything but listen.

"I will not go there end of discussion" he was about to end the call but after some seconds he immediately returned the phone in his ear, "What? No"

He ran his hand through his hair obviously frustrated, "Fine, bye" at last he ended the call and turned around to face me.

Immediately after that, I swiftly turned around and began to type on the computer.

When I heard a loud slam, I flinched a little. I turned around to look at Mr.Park. He was boiling in anger and frustration, his ferocious eyes glaring at the floor, and both of his hands at his desk were balled into a fist.

Somehow, I didn't felt nervous. I was just concerned since I think he is really stressed.

"Mr.Park, Are you alright?" seriously Yejin? isn't it obvious already?

"I'm fine" he blankly answered but he hissed annoyed when he heard a notification coming from his phone.

After checking, he groaned and let out a frustrated yell, "Aish Ssibal!"

I think it's best for me to not get involved in their family problem-

"Ms. Kim, you're coming with me tonight on 5 star restaurant, dress appropriately. You're gonna attend our dinner as my assistant." He demanded.

Nevermind, he already involved me.

"Meet me at my house at 6pm sharp" all I could do is nod. I can't escape a situation like this. Pray for me.

---

I went home earlier and tried to find the most neat and clean outfit for me to wear tonight but one of Mr.Park's driver named Yang Jeongin handed me a paper bag.

And it revealed a nice and elegant casual clothes that looks simple yet beautiful. Addition to that, it fits me perfectly fine.

It's currently pass 6pm and I'm still waiting for Mr

It's currently pass 6pm and I'm still waiting for Mr.Park to come downstairs. Minji was beside me watching cartoons at their large television wearing pajamas.

I just started to take care of her a few days ago, then suddenly, she's slowly being attached to me. But she's still acting like a lady boss sometimes.

"Unnie"

I heard Minji called me, I looked at her quite shocked, she never called me unnie. Instead, she calls me Yejin or Ms.Kim.

"Yes Minji?"