01

|Kim Yejin

"I'm sorry if I'm such a burden to you and your family Ary, i'm very sorry"

"Oh Please no! Don't be, you're my cousin and i'm willing to help you! Please, you're not a burden" Hillary reassured me, but I shook my head.

"No, I'll find a job and pay you guys back. You guys have been taking care of me when my parents passed away. I'm old and I can find a job" I said.

"Don't go out, I'll find a job for you just please don't feel like a burden to us. You're our family too" she begged.

I just sighed but nodded. She smiled and pulled me into a hug and of course I hugged her back.

---

"Oh my gosh, we're out of food! Yejin, do you wanna come with me?" Taehyung, Hillary's brother asked me.

"Oh, please stay here I'll buy the groceries!" I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked for confirmation.

I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and gave me the list.

"These are the things you need to buy, but please be back before sunset. It's dangerous when it's night time." He reminded.

I nodded again and went to my room to change my clothes.

I don't want to be a burden to them so i'm helping them out in their house hold. I lost my parents when I was 5, and Hillary's family took care of me since then. They were kind and loving. They treated me like their own family.

But when I graduated college. I still didn't got a job even tho i'm 25 years old because all the companies I went to were always disgusting. Some men were trying to harrass me when I was in meetings with my boss. Because I was a secretary, and I remembered I was kidnapped in midnight because I overworked in office and I was nearly rap- well, gladly Taehyung and Hillary came to save me. That's why.

I wore jeans and an oversized shirt and went downstairs. "Taehyung-ssi I'll be going now byeee" He was about to speak but I waved and left the house.

---

"Ma'am that would be ₩117437.50 in total" I nodded and gave her the amount of money. I bowed and thanked her again and brought the paper bags which are filled with groceries.

I went out of the grocery store and inhaled the fresh air. I love nature, it's calming and beautiful.

I went to a bus stop waiting for a public transportation to ride on. I can't drive because I don't have any driver's license.

I was looking around but a poster caught my attention. It was hidden. But why is it hidden tho? But I looked closely to read what it says.

Finding babysitter! Contact xx-xxx-xxxx or email  ************ if interested! $500 salary once a week!

Oh my damn! The salary is huge! Being a babysitter isn't hard right?

My mind was occupied by this poster when a beep pulled me out of my thoughts. Ah! That scared me!

"Are you going in ma'am?" The taxi driver asked me politely. I nodded, "I'll just get something real quick Ahjussi, be right back!"

I quickly ran to get the poster and went inside the taxi. "In ******* street, thankyou" I said.

---

"I'm home! I'll just leave the groceries right here in the table!" I yelled when I got back home.

I ran to my room and locked my door. I sat down at my bed and got the poster from my sling bag.

|Author