15

|Author

Cheonsa stumbled back, Taehyung just gave her too many information and she couldn't handle it.

"What- What the Fuck?!" She yelled, Taehyung covered her mouth using his veiny hands and shushed her.

"You better be quiet after I tell you all of these, or else.." He threatened but the girl wasn't affected by it.

She pushed his hand away from her mouth and fixed her gaze on his. "Or else what, Taehyung? Do you really believe I'm very communicative in these kinds of situations?" she inquired, her brow furrowed.

And it was then that Taehyung hated the fact about threatening her. But, eventually, he gazed down at her with a blank expression on his face. Her height only reached his chin, and she was completely short.

He's not sure why, but he enjoys seeing Cheonsa enraged, especially if he was the cause of it. Cheonsa took a step back while he made a slow step forward.

They were looking into one other's eyes, one filled with rage and annoyance, the other with a blank stare, but he was having too much fun on the inside.

Until Cheonsa abruptly stopped walking backwards because she was only a few feet from from a wall. He made one final step forward and bend down at her level. "Or you won't like the consequences," he said, his voice deep but appealing. It was now Cheonsa's turn to gulp, and her heart was racing.

When she glanced into his eyes, she noticed that he was staring at her lips. She was becoming uneasy now, as she disliked his aura. Taehyung licked his lips and felt his heart race with each movement he made. As they were now inches apart, he gradually leaned closer to her face.

He returned his gaze to her lips and leaned in closer while shutting his eyes. Cheonsa had no idea what had happened to her, so she closed her eyes as well. Their lips were almost meeting when they heard a gasp and they immediately pulled back to look in the direction of the voice.

When Taehyung saw the people who had interrupted his moment, he sighed annoyed. It was none other than his two annoying friends and his sister.

Hillary was on the verge of passing out from shock at what she had just witnessed. Jungkook covered his mouth and looked away, embarrassed for disturbing something. Ryujin, on the other hand, looked away and whistled a random melody.

"Uhm- We're sorry- Erm- hehe Please continue," Jungkook murmured as he yanked both females back down, leaving them with scarlet cheeks. Cheonsa jumped and turned aside as Taehyung cleared his throat.

"I have to get going," she added quickly, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded. He can't believe he was so close to doing it.

---

Next day was quite back to normal for Yejin. But after Hoseok and Yoongi informed their boss about it. He sent more spies to watch over her and Jimin. More than 10 spies at the Park Industries, and more than 10 spies at wherever Yejin goes. For protection of course.

The two are currently in the car while Jeongin was driving towards school. Yejin looked over Minji who's just fidgeting with her fingers. She held the younger's hand getting the girl's attention. "Hey, you good?"

She shook her head and looked outside the window. "I'm scared, maybe Dad will faint again.." she mumbled but Yejin heard it clear. She perked up and looked at Minji. "What?"

"Dad fainted yesterday, and gladly, he was quickly brought to the hospital. And currently, he's working again." she simplified.

Yejin felt sorry for the kid, as well as Jimin. Yejin hesitated whether or not to tell Jeongin to turn around and go to Park Industries, but decided against it because it was none of her business. But still tho.